RadioBanter

-   -   You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156432-re-you-might-liberal-fascist-jackass.html)

[email protected] December 2nd 10 05:40 PM

You Might Be A Liberal Fascist JackAss!

You know how those squirrels make them noises? I started imitating them,
in my back yard.A guy behind my back yard fence was backing a trailer
into that back yard over there, he backed that trailer against a tree.A
squirrel jumped out of that tree and ran along the top of that house.I
have got to Stop imitating those damn squirrels/tree rats!
cuhulin

[email protected] December 3rd 10 05:29 AM

On Dec 2, 12:40*pm, wrote:
You know how those squirrels make them noises? I started imitating them,
in my back yard.A guy behind my back yard fence was backing a trailer
into that back yard over there, he backed that trailer against a tree.A
squirrel jumped out of that tree and ran along the top of that house.I
have got to Stop imitating those damn squirrels/tree rats!
cuhulin

Regular 'domesticated' cats are great in chasing them off your
property. It is that simple.