RadioBanter

-   -   ZL8X...it was a great DXpedition (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156561-zl8x-great-dxpedition.html)

Steve December 6th 10 09:54 PM

ZL8X...it was a great DXpedition

The ZL8X guys did a fantastic job with their DXpedition to Raoul
Island, which finally concluded today. They had quite a few ops and
they all worked their behinds off! This really was one of the best
DXpeditions I can remember. I hope they had fun!

Steve
KC2SIZ

[email protected] December 6th 10 11:28 PM

ZL8X...it was a great DXpedition

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 13:54:29 -0800 (PST), Steve
wrote:

The ZL8X guys did a fantastic job with their DXpedition to Raoul
Island, which finally concluded today. They had quite a few ops and
they all worked their behinds off! This really was one of the best
DXpeditions I can remember. I hope they had fun!

Steve
KC2SIZ

Only managed to work two bands but it was easy with the great
operators who it seemed were always on the air. Well done.

Jim(MI)