RadioBanter

-   -   Brighter-Ideas-R-Us : CFL Light Bulbs - Are They Worth TheSwit... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156795-re-brighter-ideas-r-us-cfl-light-bulbs-they-worth-theswit.html)

[email protected] December 12th 10 10:16 PM

Brighter-Ideas-R-Us : CFL Light Bulbs - Are They Worth TheSwit...

Cool lights, eh?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Isettatech.com Restoration Tech

Scroll wayyyyyy on down and click on where it says, instrument panel
lights.I owned a car (death trap) like that in 1963 when I was in the
Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.
cuhulin

dxAce December 12th 10 10:24 PM

wrote:

Cool lights, eh?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Isettatech.com Restoration Tech

Scroll wayyyyyy on down and click on where it says, instrument panel
lights.I owned a car (death trap) like that in 1963 when I was in the
Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.

It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
We gotta get out while we're young
`Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run

dave December 12th 10 11:25 PM

wrote:
Cool lights, eh?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Isettatech.com Restoration Tech

Scroll wayyyyyy on down and click on where it says, instrument panel
lights.I owned a car (death trap) like that in 1963 when I was in the
Army at Scott Air Force Base,Illinois.
cuhulin

The Smart Car of the late '50s. I've only ever seen them at car shows. I
don't think they were street legal here.

[email protected] December 12th 10 11:50 PM

Brighter-Ideas-R-Us : CFL Light Bulbs - Are They Worth TheSwit...

Those little bitty microcars are making a come back, perse.Look at those
new fangled modern day so-called 'cars' (smart cars, and such like crap)
people are shoe horning themselfs into nowadays.Damn Death Traps, they
are!
cuhulin

dave December 13th 10 12:25 PM

wrote:
Those little bitty microcars are making a come back, perse.Look at those
new fangled modern day so-called 'cars' (smart cars, and such like crap)
people are shoe horning themselfs into nowadays.Damn Death Traps, they
are!
cuhulin

The Smart Car is a tubular roll cage with a skin. Very safe, as long as
you're strapped in.