RadioBanter

-   -   diary day 1 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156804-diary-day-1-a.html)

Truth Teller December 13th 10 02:02 AM

diary day 1

i new to internet and my social worker told me to keep diary every day
to lose weight and acheve my goals so i will be keeping it here on
this bulletin board to record my progress

also i am a single white male 5 and 8 inches tall and weigh 357 pounds
and am seeking a female for friends and possibly marrying

watching tv the rest of tonight and then going to bed because i have
to get up and catch buss to go downtown tommorow for grocerys