RadioBanter

-   -   Pineapple Express (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/156945-re-pineapple-express.html)

dave December 17th 10 01:40 PM

Pineapple Express

wrote:
Pineapple Express (Marijuana) movie has just now started on the FX
channel.Bit, (but,) I don't to watch that movie.
cuhulin

is a subtropical fetch that feeds moisture into California ahead of an
Alaskan cold front

[email protected] December 17th 10 06:13 PM

Pineapple Express

Heyyyyyyy,,,, Mrs.Bucket, this afternoon at 12:40 PM on the BBC America
tee vee channel.
Christmas Special 1991.Richard wears a Father Christmas costume.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 17th 10 06:59 PM

Pineapple Express

Yardsticks of 'global warming' (Snow) for California This Weekend
http://www.standeyo.com

Crude is UP, Gasoline is UP.Yesterday while I was out and about I
noticed gasoline at the Murphy USA gas station at the Walmart store on
Greenway Drive is $2.69.9 (call it $2.70) per gallon of regular.
cuhulin, the yardstick