RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) A Shopping Adventure (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157107-ot-shopping-adventure.html)

dxAce December 22nd 10 11:25 PM

(OT) A Shopping Adventure

Found a nifty item today, and that is a boxed set of 8 cassette tapes entitled
"The Home Front" detailing the War Years from 1938-1945.

Guess the program series was originally made for radio broadcast, copyright
1985.

Out the door for $2.12, and a nice addition to my old time radio program
collection.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr[_2_] December 23rd 10 03:43 AM

(OT) A Shopping Adventure

Make us a "Wave File" and share with us!

Please
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

D. Peter Maus[_2_] December 23rd 10 03:47 AM

(OT) A Shopping Adventure

On 12/22/10 17:53 , dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

On 12/22/10 17:25 , dxAce wrote:
Found a nifty item today, and that is a boxed set of 8 cassette tapes entitled
"The Home Front" detailing the War Years from 1938-1945.

Guess the program series was originally made for radio broadcast, copyright
1985.

Out the door for $2.12, and a nice addition to my old time radio program
collection.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Nice find.

A nice listen as well. I've tape 1 playing at the moment. School children were being
evacuated from London, and they sang a little song before leaving Waterloo Station.

Almost didn't buy the set. Left the store, drove around the block, and went back and got
it.

LOL! I don't know how many times I've done that. Good to know I'm
not alone.

dave December 23rd 10 12:59 PM

(OT) A Shopping Adventure

Burr wrote:
Make us a "Wave File" and share with us!

Please

I'll bet it's already on usenet.

[email protected] December 23rd 10 11:49 PM

(OT) A Shopping Adventure

You have to find all the Hidden Mickeys first.Disneyland.
cuhulin