RadioBanter

-   -   WRTH 2011 and Degen 1103 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157119-wrth-2011-degen-1103-a.html)

Michele December 23rd 10 09:59 AM

WRTH 2011 and Degen 1103

Hello,

I just received my copy of WRTH 2011 and... surprise !!
After having ignored it for several years, there is eventually a review
of the Degen 1103.. disappointingly, it is absolutely obscene ! The
1103 is depicted as being almost useless on all bands, and much worse
than the Tecsun PL310...
This is so ludicrous that I must conclude that reviewers at WRTH are
incompetent (and I don't believe this) or heavily biased (ads?)...
Whichever is the case, I won't trust their opinion any longer..

73, Mike

BTW, I own and use both of them (and many other rx)