RadioBanter

-   -   Survey Finds Fox viewers misinformed (was a lie about liberal... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157150-re-survey-finds-fox-viewers-misinformed-lie-about-liberal.html)

[email protected] December 23rd 10 10:16 PM

Survey Finds Fox viewers misinformed (was a lie about liberal...

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cities and Towns ham

I am not picking on Michigan or Hamtramck, but consider,
Hamtramck,Michigan.You don't think those muslims LOVE HAM?

How many Cities and Towns and Hamlets and Villages around the World have
the name ham in their names?
cuhulin

RHF December 24th 10 04:37 AM

Survey Finds Fox viewers misinformed (was a lie about liberal ...

On Dec 23, 2:16*pm, wrote:
- http://www.devilfinder.com
- Cities and Towns ham
-
- I am not picking on Michigan or Hamtramck,
- but consider, Hamtramck,Michigan.
- You don't think those muslims LOVE HAM?
-
- How many Cities and Towns and Hamlets
- and Villages around the World have the
- name ham in their names?
- cuhulin

Cuhulin always be a good host and offer
all your Muslim Guests "Chicharrón"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicharr%C3%B3n
-aka- Good Old Southern "Cracklings" ,;;-}} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracklings

Islam & Muslims Love All Things "HAM"
-wrt- 'muHAMmad' the Prophet of Islam
-wrt- Being a 'moHAMmedan' {Muslim}
-wrt- Living in places called 'moHAMmadabad'
-wrt- Name many male babies 'muHAMmad'

ham-ah,,, Ham-Ah... HAM-AH ! ! !
dang ding dong ~ RHF

[email protected] December 24th 10 05:25 AM

On Dec 23, 5:16*pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Cities and Towns ham

I am not picking on Michigan or Hamtramck, but consider,
Hamtramck,Michigan.You don't think those muslims LOVE HAM?

How many Cities and Towns and Hamlets and Villages around the World have
the name ham in their names?
cuhulin

....like Hamilton,Ont.

[email protected] December 24th 10 05:52 AM

Survey Finds Fox viewers misinformed (was a lie about liberal...

Ham, it's what's for breakfast.Bacon, in Ireland they call it Rashers.
cuhulin

John Smith December 24th 10 06:09 AM

On 12/23/2010 9:52 PM, wrote:
Ham, it's what's for breakfast.Bacon, in Ireland they call it Rashers.
cuhulin

It is rumored, Leprechauns, in Ireland, worship potatoes!

Just a rumor, mind you ... lol

Regards,
JS

dave December 24th 10 05:23 PM

wrote:
On Dec 23, 5:16 pm, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com
Cities and Towns ham

I am not picking on Michigan or Hamtramck, but consider,
Hamtramck,Michigan.You don't think those muslims LOVE HAM?

How many Cities and Towns and Hamlets and Villages around the World have
the name ham in their names?
cuhulin

...like Hamilton,Ont.

The suffix means "home". It's probably in the millions.