Old December 28th 10, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Think : That It's A-OK For Americans To Love The USA :o)

On 12/27/2010 04:28 PM, wrote:
http://www.concurringopinions.com/ar...ve-states.html

California wanted only a white population.You Look that up.
or, http://www.devilfinder.com
Which U.S.States were slave states?

You can see it there.
cuhulin

I don't brag but I will defend. Besides, once the Dengue fever takes
hold, y'all are going to need someplace to go.

Old December 28th 10, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 28, 3:59*am, RHF wrote:
On Dec 27, 8:46*pm, wrote:

On Dec 27, 9:03*am, dave wrote:

On 12/26/2010 08:13 PM, wrote:

U.S.A.Love it or Leave it.I Love U.S.A.
cuhulin, in Mississippi U.S.A.

Mississippi: slave come this way, cotton go that way

Slavery WAS a considered normal in many countries up until the very
end of the 20th century. Still exists in some parts of Africa,Middle
East,South Asia...Why single out just a single US state,like
Mississipi ???

It may not be the official public 'law' but in most
Arab Countries to many Slavery is normal and
just -if- the Slave is an non-muslim {Infidel}.
-sad-but-true-

FWIW : The Slave Trade still exists today in Africa
as it did before the Europeans found it in full operation
being run by the Trans-African Arab Slave Traders
and guess who is still in the Slave Business today . . .
-sad-but-true-

the-truth-be-told ~ RHF
*.
*.

....and that's the way it is...
Old December 28th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I Think : That It's A-OK

TV is/can be what you make of it.I am watching Duetsche Welle Journal
news on the LINK channel right now.TV is Radio with moving pictures.So
is your cell phone if you watch moving pictures/still pictures/videos.

Dr.Lippincott, wanted in the restraining room! Dr.Lippincott, wanted in
the restraining room!
Holly Golightly, where are youuuu,,,,?

I don't believe in slavery, I never have and I never will.I believe in
FREEDOM.
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It's A-OK to be uncertain

On 12/27/2010 06:26 PM, wrote:
http://www.rulen.com/myths

Some of y'all just stand learning the Truth, can you? Go ahead and say
it,,, I know you can't.

Back to watching Back to the Future Part II now on the AMC channel.Next
up, Back to the Future Part III.
Save the clock tower!
cuhulin

You will find zero truth on television. TV is designed to keep you
confused and vulnerable. It ****s with your brain waves.

Old December 28th 10, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/27/2010 07:18 PM, wrote:
Days of Wine and Roses, on TCM channel.Jack Lemmon was a good actor, but
he couldn't ever play a serious bit even if he wanted to.
cuhulin

Glengarry Glen Ross?
Old December 28th 10, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 12/28/2010 12:59 AM, RHF wrote:

FWIW : The Slave Trade still exists today in Africa
as it did before the Europeans found it in full operation
being run by the Trans-African Arab Slave Traders
and guess who is still in the Slave Business today . . .
-sad-but-true-

the-truth-be-told ~ RHF
.
.

We pay inmates 50 cents an hour to produce goods.
Old December 28th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Why was Clinton,Mississippi named for a New York Governor?

Clinton is about four miles West of doggy's couch.I have no problem
about that City being named for a New York Governor.All the Clintons in
the World aren't bad.I know a guy who was in the Jackson Fire
Department, his last name is Clinton.He is an A OK guy.All the Kennedys
in the World aren't bad either.George Kennedy is one of my favorite
movie actors.Kennedy tool boxes company/factory in Ohio is A OK too.

http://www.laborrights.org
cuhulin

Old December 28th 10, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 10-12-28 01:59 AM, RHF wrote:

It may not be the official public 'law' but in most
Arab Countries to many Slavery is normal and
just -if- the Slave is an non-muslim {Infidel}.
-sad-but-true-

FWIW : The Slave Trade still exists today in Africa
as it did before the Europeans found it in full operation
being run by the Trans-African Arab Slave Traders
and guess who is still in the Slave Business today . . .
-sad-but-true-

Don't you just it when a country does that? Those Semites are all about
slavery, aren't they?

http://tinyurl.com/2corh9s

http://tinyurl.com/26f4y6n

mike