RadioBanter

-   -   Merry Christmas.. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157208-merry-christmas.html)

Brenda Ann[_2_] December 24th 10 11:58 PM

Merry Christmas..

Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

John Smith December 25th 10 12:13 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 3:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

Merry Christmas Brenda, and a Happy New Year too!

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 25th 10 12:22 AM

Merry Christmas..

In Finland they say, Hyvaa Joulua, which means Good Yule.

I say, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 25th 10 12:39 AM

Merry Christmas..

How Merry Christmas is Said Around the World
http://www.santas.net/howmerrychristmasissaid.htm

Nollaig Shona Dhuit, or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat
cuhulin

John Smith December 25th 10 01:00 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 4:22 PM, wrote:
In Finland they say, Hyvaa Joulua, which means Good Yule.

I say, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.
cuhulin

What do they say in the ghetto? "Screw you b*st*rds!" ???

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 01:01 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 5:00 PM, John Smith wrote:

What do they say in the ghetto? "Screw you b*st*rds!" ???

Regards,
JS

Possibly, "Wait right there! I will shortly be by to pick up what I
need." ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 02:06 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 5:40 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

If they see you with something of obvious value,
I think it's... "give it up muhfukah!"

Actually, happened to me! Are you psychic?

Now, I carry a .32 Beretta Tomcat in the pocket of my windbreaker,
jacket, sweatshirt ... I have used it once, spent 2 days in jail, and
had it found a "good shooting", and was released, being handed a paper
stating, "This is only a detention and not an arrest." Or, something
like that, no longer have the paper.

I didn't even show the gun, shot though the pocket of the windbreaker,
felt the bullet savagely yank my hand and jacket ... I can still see the
shocked looked on his face -- as he dropped the baseball bat he was
swinging.

May he rest in peace. Yanno'? If he had told me he really needed the
money, and had good reason, asked nicely, I would have helped him ... it
sucks, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 02:35 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:06 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

I should mention, for completeness, the "Special Investigator," for the
county, took over a week getting the gun back to me. And, believe it or
not, called my wife, while I was at work, and told her he would NOT
release the gun to me, for her to come down and pick it up ...

Now my wife is no fool, I don't put up with fools, so she asked the
"Special Investigator" for the county, "Who did you take the gun away
from?" When he replied me, "John Smith", she simply said, "Then give it
back to 'John Smith'." That same day, I went in to get my gun back ...
took off work as soon as she told me!

When I retrieved my gun, it was in the 1980's, and the "Special
Investigator" said to me, "I don't want to give this gun back to you. I
know I will be seeing you again." (or, close to that.) And, then he
slid the gun across his desk.

The prick is retired and I have NEVER shot anyone since ... I know when
and where ... the world is a LOT MORE DANGEROUS NOW, I am lot more
smarter, and have been VERY LUCKY!

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 02:47 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:35 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

Perhaps, I should also include, again, for completeness ... I still own
a Beretta Tomcat, the old one was retired, new one now, (more guns too),
and it is under my pillow at night, the Tomcat is my favorite, and in my
pocket during the day ... it is a very small gun, yanno'? I used to do
contracting an carry LARGE SUMS of money ... no longer, just got in the
habit ...

If you get one, just remember to purchase an extra clip, if you shoot,
empty four rounds before you even ask yourself, "Have I hit 'em." If
the answer is no, empty the other 3 and eject the clip and shove in the
next, then try again, etc. I say seven, because I DON'T carry one in
the chamber, if you do, that gives you eight ... but then, I target
practice at the range, religiously, and have confidence in my ability to
hit the target in the area I have in mind, the heart ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 25th 10 02:50 AM

Merry Christmas..

http://www.devilfinder.com
Speed Traps

If you are going to driving around.I don't drive that fast.
cuhulin, the slowpoke

John Smith December 25th 10 02:57 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 6:47 PM, John Smith wrote:

Regards,
JS

And, I will even go further, I will share "secrets", since it it Christmas.

Do you realize, even it you hit a person in the lung, an almost
"explosive decompression" happens, they are VERY weakened, their air
supply is now 50%, and their adrenalin is demanding 100%?, there is
great pain (unless, they are on drugs and the pain is masked), their
seconds of responding in a violent manner have started, their time is
VERY limited ... you have already won the war ...

So, aim for the heart, if you miss, it will only take a bit longer, you
are doing good ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 03:23 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 7:13 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Was probably the slide action that tugged so palpably.

Actually, in the enclosed nylon pocket, I had hair singed on my,
knuckles--hand, and that is a SMALL CALIBER ... the exit holes of the
bullets fused the nylon fibers/threads ... probably the powder-blasts ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 03:29 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 7:13 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Not psychic, just happen to live in an inner-city (ghetto) area.

Funny how that "area" has expanded, huh? Makes one wonder, "Where does
the ghetto begin, and where does it end?" HUH? (coming to a
neighborhood near you, soon?)

Regards,
JS

Dave Thorn December 25th 10 03:37 AM

Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

John Smith December 25th 10 03:44 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 7:19 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

Mozambique Drill

Actually, I have given "a lot of this" "a lot of thought." Like I told
the last "scary guy", "You really don't want to scare me. Bad things
happen when you scare me." He looked me in the eye, attempted to stare
me down, then muttered something, shook his hand, and left." If you
don't think the central valley of San Joaquin Valley is getting scary, I
invite you to visit ... personally, the wife is getting prepared to move
us to New Mexico.

And, I live in an area which is NOT Detroit, and NOT Oakland ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 25th 10 04:06 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 7:29 PM, John Smith wrote:

Funny how that "area" has expanded, huh? Makes one wonder, "Where does
the ghetto begin, and where does it end?" HUH? (coming to a
neighborhood near you, soon?)

Regards,
JS

Actually, I'd expand on that, let you determine if what I say has any
truth or not. The "ghetto" and the people in it, usually prey upon
other people in their areas. Indeed, it is usually a case of the black
poor victimizing the black poor, the poor whites victimizing other poor
whites ... however, wake up people!

They are being reduced to having nothing, now they will be moving into
the better neighborhoods and victimizing the people which still have
something, middle class?, YES, rich, YES ... this is all headed your
way, if you are not already seeing it, it is a miracle ...

Trust me, coming to a neighborhood near you, AND SOON ...

The only question left is, "How long before you say OUCH?"

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 25th 10 04:12 AM

Merry Christmas..

Bristol Palin bought a $172,000 house in Arizona.In Pinal County, South
of Phoenix.
cuhulin

John Smith December 25th 10 04:27 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/24/2010 8:12 PM, wrote:
Bristol Palin bought a $172,000 house in Arizona.In Pinal County, South
of Phoenix.
cuhulin

Well, as I go about my business, I am going to recommend Pinal County,
South of Phoenix to the homeless here. Indeed, I am going to tell them
Arizona is a great place to set up their "winter camp." That Sarah,
being the type of person she is, will be willing to help them, they only
need to "get close to her."

THANKS!

Regards,
JS

m II December 25th 10 04:31 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 10-12-24 04:58 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

Have a wonderful Christmas and a really good New Year.

mike

Paul P[_5_] December 25th 10 04:55 AM

Merry Christmas..

Merry Christmas to you too. And next week I will be shipping some
resistors.....

Paul P.

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero Aņo Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

nesesu December 25th 10 06:48 AM

Merry Christmas..

On Dec 24, 3:58*pm, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:
Feliz Navidad

Happy New Year
Prospero A o Nuevo

Peace on Earth
Paz en el Mundo

I add my Christmas greetings to all on the NGs.

Neil S.

RHF December 25th 10 07:15 AM

Merry Christmas..

On Dec 24, 8:06*pm, John Smith wrote:
[...]

-
- Regards,
- JS

JS - After ~20 Posts . . . How long before
you say simply say : "Merry Christmas"

merry christmas to all and to all a good night - amen ~ RHF

[email protected] December 25th 10 04:03 PM

Merry Christmas..

It's nice you know to kiss your beau while standing under the
Mistletoe,,,,, it's Christmas in Killarney-eeeeeee,,,,,, with all of the
folks at home,,,,,,,,,,

Millions and millions of people all over the World are celebrating Baby
Jesus.
cuhulin

RHF December 25th 10 10:05 PM

Merry Christmas..

On Dec 25, 7:22*am, dave wrote:
On 12/24/2010 07:13 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote: John Smith wrote:
On 12/24/2010 5:40 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

If they see you with something of obvious value,
I think it's... "give it up muhfukah!"

Actually, happened to me! *Are you psychic?

Not psychic, just happen to live in an inner-city (ghetto) area.

- The World is a Ghetto

'Special-Dave' your world - yeah.

While "My World" Is Beautiful - eflap ~ RHF

[email protected] December 25th 10 11:46 PM

Merry Christmas..

Hundreds spend Christmas at European Airports, so says an article at
MSNBC dot Communism.

I shore am GLAD I only do a few miles of driving to do my Christmas Baby
Jesus day.

I am not so slow, I am always ahead of the people behind me.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 26th 10 02:31 AM

Merry Christmas..

The Real Face of Jesus? History channel tonight at 9:00 PM.It comes on
the History channel again tonight at 1:00 AM Sunday morning.

That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond, she
lives not far from the Rolls Royce factory in Goodwood.One time I asked
her if she has ever been to that factory.She said, I don't care anything
about that factory!
cuhulin

John Smith December 26th 10 03:50 AM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/25/2010 6:31 PM, wrote:
The Real Face of Jesus? History channel tonight at 9:00 PM.It comes on
the History channel again tonight at 1:00 AM Sunday morning.

That married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond, she
lives not far from the Rolls Royce factory in Goodwood.One time I asked
her if she has ever been to that factory.She said, I don't care anything
about that factory!
cuhulin

Strange that some have a problem with the message of Jesus, it is on of
respect, self-preservation, basic human rights and freedoms, etc.

You, by the simple rights of God, are granted certain freedoms and
privileges, and no man, group of men, government, or other are ever
justified in ignoring this -- other than other than having the Penality
of death be applied to them.

Now, do you SUPPORT unjust, illegal and insane laws and penalties
applied? HELL NOT, we need to end the illegal actions of our false
public servants, from the president on down -- NOW!

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 26th 10 05:16 AM

Merry Christmas..

George Washington's Christmas 1776 (234 years ago, Tonight!)
cuhulin

Bob S December 26th 10 12:51 PM

Merry Christmas..

On 12/25/2010 10:50 PM, John Smith wrote:

Strange that some have a problem with the message of Jesus, it is on of
respect, self-preservation, basic human rights and freedoms, etc.

You, by the simple rights of God, are granted certain freedoms and
privileges, and no man, group of men, government, or other are ever
justified in ignoring this -- other than other than having the Penality
of death be applied to them.

Now, do you SUPPORT unjust, illegal and insane laws and penalties
applied? HELL NOT, we need to end the illegal actions of our false
public servants, from the president on down -- NOW!

Regards,
JS

We? Let's hear your agenda. Announcing your ridiculous conspiracy
theories throughout the newsgroups, bragging about the number of guns
you possess and that you shot someone, promoting your religious beliefs,
yada, yada, yada.

Have a happy holiday.

Bob

--
For email reply remove MYHAT

D. Peter Maus[_2_] December 27th 10 04:48 PM

Merry Christmas.(wrong holiday for sacrifice).

On 12/26/10 13:20 , m II wrote:

Didn't Jesus say "Kill them all before they even think of slapping your
cheek." and "I'm doing my Father's military complex business" and "Get
the hell out of the Temple until you start using DOLLARS again." ?

Luke 12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I
tell you, Nay; but rather division:
12:52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house
divided, three against two, and two against three.
12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son
against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the
daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter
in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

22:35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and
scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let
him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let
him sell his garment, and buy one.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I
came not to send peace, but a sword.

[email protected] December 27th 10 05:45 PM

Merry Christmas.(wrong holiday for sacrifice).

Some people say/think Jesus is buried in Japan.The people in Japan say
they don't know.They say, think whatever you want to think, let the
tourist people keep on coming.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 27th 10 05:47 PM

Merry Christmas.(wrong holiday for sacrifice).

http://www.devilfinder.com
Was Jesus buried in Japan?

I don't know.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 28th 10 05:17 AM

Merry Christmas.NOW DIE!.

On Dec 26, 9:42*am, dave wrote:
On 12/25/2010 09:16 PM, wrote:

George Washington's Christmas 1776 (234 years ago, Tonight!)
cuhulin

To attack so close to Christmas was considered an act of terrorism by
the 18th century establishment. Our ancestors (mine anyway) were
precursors to the Viet Cong.

....and now I'm really worried...

[email protected] December 28th 10 05:54 AM

Merry Christmas.NOW DIE!.

Doggy is a Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog.Part Dingo Dog.A Dingo Dog
skull five million years old was discovered in Vietnam.Doggy is not a
Viet Cong though.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org
cuhulin

John Smith December 28th 10 06:08 AM

Merry Christmas.NOW DIE!.

On 12/27/2010 9:54 PM, wrote:
Doggy is a Blue Heeler, Australian Cattle Dog.Part Dingo Dog.A Dingo Dog
skull five million years old was discovered in Vietnam.Doggy is not a
Viet Cong though.
http://www.cattledog.com
http://www.acdca.org
cuhulin

A blue heeler?

What kind of a damn faith healer is that! That is dumb, he only heals
blue things? LOL

Regards,
JS