RadioBanter

-   -   No "Us" in We the People (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157274-re-no-us-we-people.html)

[email protected] December 26th 10 09:31 PM

No "Us" in We the People

I received a snail mail this afternoon from that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyy over yonder (Bognor Regis,England) across the big pond,
thanking me for that snail mail Christmas card I sent her over a week
ago.I haven't heard from herself in a million years.

Sunday, December 26, 2010 5:04am (CST-2) What is she doing awoke at that
time of night? I realize they are six hours ahead of my time zone.
cuhulin

John Smith December 26th 10 09:51 PM

No "Us" in We the People -- and a video proving it!

On 12/26/2010 1:31 PM, wrote:
I received a snail mail this afternoon from that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyy over yonder (Bognor Regis,England) across the big pond,
thanking me for that snail mail Christmas card I sent her over a week
ago.I haven't heard from herself in a million years.

Sunday, December 26, 2010 5:04am (CST-2) What is she doing awoke at that
time of night? I realize they are six hours ahead of my time zone.
cuhulin

http://ia600308.us.archive.org/26/it...5part1128k.wmv

http://hugequestions.com/Griggs_part_1.wmv

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5979024486145#

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 26th 10 10:25 PM

No "Us" in We the People -- and a video proving it!

On 12/26/2010 2:59 PM, dave wrote:
On 12/26/2010 01:51 PM, John Smith wrote...

http://ia600308.us.archive.org/26/it...5part1128k.wmv

http://hugequestions.com/Griggs_part_1.wmv

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5979024486145#

Regards,
JS

TV will turn you into an idiot. If you need to show a movie to make a
point your message needs some distillation.

Yeah, but fools like you, which have difficulty with
reading/comprehension, it helps ...

Regards,
JS