RadioBanter

-   -   Chill Smith-the water is good for this year (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157275-re-chill-smith-water-good-year.html)

[email protected] December 26th 10 11:56 PM

Chill Smith-the water is good for this year

we were spying on Russia's Atomic developement/activity.That is what
Roswell was really about.No space aliens at all.
cuhulin

John Smith December 27th 10 01:40 AM

On 12/26/2010 3:56 PM, wrote:
we were spying on Russia's Atomic developement/activity.That is what
Roswell was really about.No space aliens at all.
cuhulin

Well, they spent my damn tax dollars buying coffins from the undertaker
there, I want to know what the military put in 'em.

Heck, maybe they were just so fond of their crash test dummies they
wanted to give them a proper burial ... ROFLOL

I do know this:
1970 -- Jesse Marcel came public stating that the weather balloon
announcement had been a cover-up.

Regards,
JS

[email protected] December 27th 10 02:29 AM

Chill Smith-the water is good for this year

You never heard of those big high altitude 'weather' balloons with spy
cameras on them? They wasen't checkin on so-called space aliens, that is
for Sure!
So-called space aliens (if they are on other Planets?) could never make
it to Earth anyway.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Navy Charts Show Loop Current Seriously Damaged

BPCorexit/CorexitBP?
cuhulin

[email protected] December 27th 10 02:40 AM

Chill Smith-the water is good for this year

Radio won't stop playing Christmas music, thread at
sci.electronics.repair newsgroup.
That's a Good read.
cuhulin, the Music

dave December 27th 10 02:52 AM

On 12/26/2010 05:40 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 12/26/2010 3:56 PM, wrote:
we were spying on Russia's Atomic developement/activity.That is what
Roswell was really about.No space aliens at all.
cuhulin

Well, they spent my damn tax dollars buying coffins from the undertaker
there, I want to know what the military put in 'em.

Heck, maybe they were just so fond of their crash test dummies they
wanted to give them a proper burial ... ROFLOL

I do know this:
1970 -- Jesse Marcel came public stating that the weather balloon
announcement had been a cover-up.

Regards,
JS

Roswell's on the road from Laredo to Albuquerque, been there several
times. Nice town.