RadioBanter

-   -   WHY do we hate 'them' so? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157351-re-why-do-we-hate-them-so.html)

m II December 29th 10 12:09 AM

WHY do we hate 'them' so?

On 10-12-28 03:07 PM, Aussie1 wrote:

Now we know what are NOT the reasons for anti-Semitism.

Andrew Dice Clay and Woody Allen are a good starting point. If you are
going to hate, at least do it on an individual merit basis.

mike

Priest December 29th 10 05:26 AM

WHY do we hate 'them' so?

On Dec 28, 6:09*pm, m II wrote:
Andrew Dice Clay and Woody Allen are a good starting point. If you are
going to hate, at least do it on an individual merit basis.

I'll see your Clay and Allen and raise you Rahm Israel Emanuel and
Timothy F. Geithner.

This has the makings of a great parlor game!

m II December 29th 10 05:42 AM

WHY do we hate 'them' so?

On 10-12-28 10:26 PM, Priest wrote:

On Dec 28, 6:09 pm, m wrote:
Andrew Dice Clay and Woody Allen are a good starting point. If you are
going to hate, at least do it on an individual merit basis.

I'll see your Clay and Allen and raise you Rahm Israel Emanuel and
Timothy F. Geithner.

This has the makings of a great parlor game!

Do we get to move little Mel Brooks shaped pieces around the board?

mike

D. Peter Maus[_2_] December 30th 10 05:44 AM

WHY do we hate 'them' so?

On 12/29/10 23:07 , wrote:
On Dec 29, 10:28 pm, wrote:
On Dec 29, 8:59 pm, m wrote: There could also be a few 'KickPal' cards in the deck, just to lighten
the spirits once in a while. Game playing can be quite stressful.

http://tinyurl.com/3xkn6fc

mike

That would be an interesting twist, filling the deck with a variety
of images certainly would not be a problem -http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=israeli+atrocities&um=1&ie=UTF-8...

...the Four Horsemen... Book of Revelation 6:1-8...

And Highlander, 1992.