RadioBanter

-   -   Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157431-re-hitler-commnets-nano-super-thermite-thermate-wtc.html)

dave December 30th 10 09:29 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

On 12/30/2010 08:34 AM, wrote:
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

The lobbies appear intact on the documentaries. Even the bodies hitting
the skylights didn't break the glass. Ever seen Permanent Midnight? I
used to work in the next office over.

John Smith December 30th 10 10:03 PM

On 12/30/2010 1:29 PM, dave wrote:

The lobbies appear intact on the documentaries. Even the bodies hitting
the skylights didn't break the glass. Ever seen Permanent Midnight? I
used to work in the next office over.

This video seems to blow your ignorant arse off 9/11 facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwhU15UY3Fc

Regards,
JS

MnMikew December 30th 10 10:21 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 12/30/2010 1:29 PM, dave wrote:

The lobbies appear intact on the documentaries. Even the bodies hitting
the skylights didn't break the glass. Ever seen Permanent Midnight? I
used to work in the next office over.

This video seems to blow your ignorant arse off 9/11 facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwhU15UY3Fc

Regards,
JS

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest mother****ers in history.

John Smith December 30th 10 10:30 PM

Steel beams make rotten campfires!

On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest mother****ers in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDF...eature=related

Regards,
JS

John Smith December 30th 10 10:31 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest mother****ers in history.

Yeah, when you can't deny the message, attack the messenger, we already
have seen a lot of that ...

9/11 was an UNDENIABLE inside job:

[email protected] December 30th 10 10:48 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Iwo Jima built in Mississippi has returned

(Montford Point)

You know those Ferries and Fireboats and Tugboats? Some of them were
built in Mississippi.A few years ago a new built in Mississippi Ferry
was sent to New York City, Staten Island, somewhere around there.
cuhulin, the Boat

[email protected] December 30th 10 10:50 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

Meet the Narcissus ~ Tugboat Annie.
cuhulin, Tugboats R US

MnMikew December 30th 10 10:51 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest mother****ers in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDF...eature=related

Regards,
JS

Yes, we get it. Your a charter member of the loose stool fan club. Congrats.

MnMikew December 30th 10 10:53 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest mother****ers in history.

Yeah, when you can't deny the message, attack the messenger, we already
have seen a lot of that ...

9/11 was an UNDENIABLE inside job:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDF...eature=related

Regards,
JS

What a joke. Mommy not hug you enough when you were growing up?

John Smith December 31st 10 12:00 AM

On 12/30/2010 2:51 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Yes, we get it. Your a charter member of the loose stool fan club. Congrats.

I am kinda' gettin' fond of you "****-for-brains" people!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS