RadioBanter

-   -   Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157446-re-hitler-commnets-nano-super-thermite-thermate-wtc.html)

[email protected] December 31st 10 05:10 AM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

On Dec 30, 11:34*am, wrote:
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

I didn't hear anything in the few minutes preceding the second plane
shooting through the South Tower. Only the roaring jet engines as it
approached the target (very loud). I missed the first plane hitting
the North Tower.

John Smith December 31st 10 12:43 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

On 12/31/2010 12:20 AM, wrote:

With all that 'global warming' who is worried about jumbo planes
falling from the skies? 'Global warming' has completely paralyzed NYC
for the last 5 days. And allyhe poor travellers got stuck in the
airports for good...

LOL ... oh yeah, global warming is a big one alright ... maybe if you
start paying a bunch more taxes it will all get better ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

dave December 31st 10 03:33 PM

On 12/30/2010 09:10 PM, wrote:
On Dec 30, 11:34 am, wrote:
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

I didn't hear anything in the few minutes preceding the second plane
shooting through the South Tower. Only the roaring jet engines as it
approached the target (very loud). I missed the first plane hitting
the North Tower.

A French film crew got a beautiful shot of the first plane, with sound.
Ironically, they were filming new NYFD firefighter training.

BDK[_7_] December 31st 10 05:44 PM

Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

In article ,
says...

On 12/30/2010 9:10 PM,
wrote:

Don't worry about the planes, start looking at the reason the steel melted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw

Regards,
JS

They of all people should know better.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

dave December 31st 10 06:52 PM

Jam On Larry!

On 12/31/2010 07:28 AM, wrote:
Scotland likes HAM.Hogmanay. Haggis! Haggis! Haggis!
Do you ride a Harley Davidson HOG?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Auld Lang Syne Robokopp
cuhulin, the HAM