RadioBanter

-   -   2011! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157458-re-2011-a.html)

[email protected] December 31st 10 06:37 PM

2011!

It's Sulphur Springs, not Sulfur.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sulfur Springs,California
cuhulin, Spell Checkers R US

dave December 31st 10 06:56 PM

2011!

On 12/31/2010 08:13 AM, John Plimmer wrote:
On Dec 31, 3:00 pm, "Brenda
wrote:
Now 0000 hours at UTC+9 (Korea/Japan). C'mon in, the new year's fine (so
far).

(pops a Heineken.... PROSIT!)

Six hours to go here Brenda - an astonishingly good New Year to you
and yours

JP Montagu, South Africa

I celebrate at "Midnight, Greenwich Mean Time" (4 PM here). Then I go to
bed until the grenades and gunfire wake me at midnight local.

Good luck 2011

Sulfur Springs, L. A. County

[email protected] January 1st 11 12:05 AM

2011!

http://www.scv.org
Mississippi

Was that Golden Spike solid Gold? Nebraska, wasen't it.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 1st 11 12:16 AM

2011!

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Golden Spike Nebraska

Neb - raska.
cuhulin

dxAce January 1st 11 12:21 AM

2011!

wrote:

http://www.scv.org
Mississippi

Was that Golden Spike solid Gold? Nebraska, wasen't it.

Promontory Point, Utah?

cuhulin

dave January 1st 11 12:54 AM

2011!

On 12/31/2010 10:37 AM, wrote:
It's Sulphur Springs, not Sulfur.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sulfur Springs,California
cuhulin, Spell Checkers R US

Make it Lang Station then.

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory...nnial-best.htm

dave January 1st 11 01:28 AM

2011!

On 12/31/2010 04:05 PM, wrote:
http://www.scv.org
Mississippi

Was that Golden Spike solid Gold? Nebraska, wasen't it.
cuhulin

7 years after Promontory Point
bottom of yonder gulch

[email protected] January 1st 11 02:44 AM

2011! give the man a kewpie doll!

Of course they most likely didn't walk away and leave that gold spike in
there.That much gold nowadays is worth a small fortune.

A couple of days ago on Deutsche Welle Journal on tv LINK channel, they
were talking about scrap computers and electronics/stuff, recycling in
Germany.I think they said a ton of electronics yields about 400
milligrams of gold.

Thar's Gold in them thar computers!
cuhulin