RadioBanter

-   -   NYC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157479-nyc.html)

Burr[_2_] January 1st 11 05:25 AM

NYC

Thank God NYC/Times Square was safe. I was holding my breath!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

[email protected] January 1st 11 06:33 AM

NYC

I reckon they don't drop that big ball anymore.Do they?
Hell, they done screwed it up! A few seconds after midnight, I clicked
back on watching Back to the Future on the AMC channe.

Top five reasons there should be a Back to the Future Four movie.
1. The time machine car needs an upgrade and only Doc.Brown knows how to
do it.

2. Marty needs a new alias.

3. We need to meet all of Biff's family tree.

4. and 5. I done forgot.
cuhulin

[email protected] January 1st 11 07:00 AM

NYC

5. They only made it to 2015 and that is four years away.
cuhulin