Old January 7th 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default To Many/Most Liberals a/o Democrats : John McCain Will NeverBe...

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Mexico Constitution and Mexicans born in other Countries

WETBACKS! WETBACKS! WETBACKS!
cuhulin

Old January 7th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.news-media

Default To Many/Most Liberals a/o Democrats : John McCain Will NeverBe A Hero For Being A Vietnam Warrior and POW.

On 1/6/2011 4:35 PM, RHF wrote:

John McCain's Inhuman Treatment' {Years of Torture}
by the North Vietnamese
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mc...risoner_of_war
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...uman+Treatment

No-brain-mccain is certainly one of the LARGEST idiots I have ever
witnessed ... if that did that to him in the POW camp, that is a shame
.... however, he seems like such an exquisite idiot that he was a
natural, and born that way. palin is a good match for him ... the
un-dynamic duo, if you will ...

Regards,
JS

Old January 7th 11, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/6/2011 5:32 PM, wrote:
A radio station in Phoenix has offered a job to Bristol Palin.
Go for it, Bristol.Buy a Bristol car too.Buy one for me while you are at
it.
http://www.bristolcars.co.uk

http://www.devilfinder.com
Inhumanely Treated Gulf Workers Vow No More Silence

Bonjour America.
cuhulin

I thought the brothels would draft here first! ROFLOL

But, on second thought, who would pay for that?

Regards,
JS

Old January 7th 11, 08:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/7/2011 3:11 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 1/6/2011 5:32 PM, wrote:
A radio station in Phoenix has offered a job to Bristol Palin.
Go for it, Bristol.Buy a Bristol car too.Buy one for me while you are at
it.
http://www.bristolcars.co.uk

http://www.devilfinder.com
Inhumanely Treated Gulf Workers Vow No More Silence

Bonjour America.
cuhulin

I thought the brothels would draft here first! ROFLOL

But, on second thought, who would pay for that?

Regards,
JS

Hey Fisk. How come you never take on Smith?

--
For email reply remove MYHAT
Old January 7th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default To Many/Most Liberals a/o Democrats : John McCain Will NeverB...

The Golden Voice of Radio guy has Job offers too.
And what do they (''they'') say/said about that and Bristol Palin's Job
offer?

Mannnnn,, just look at what they (''they'') say.

NUTS! ~ General McAuliffe said. NUTS!
cuhulin

Old January 8th 11, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

He said Diamonds are worthless.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Jackson,Mississippi Jewelry Stores

Tell them that.

Gold Rush: Alaska is on the Discovery channel.They said there is an
estimated two hundred and fifty million dollars worth of Gold in Alaska.
I think there is much more than that.

Is Gold worthless? Are they wasteing their time and money looking for
Gold in Alaska? Are they going to all that trouble for nothing?
Who knows? They might find a Mother Load of Gold.I Hope they DO.
cuhulin, the Diamond

Old January 8th 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There are no German car factories in Missy Sippy.
cuhulin

Old January 8th 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a Simens Allis factory on Highway 49, about seven miles South
of doggy's couch.They don't make cars there though.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Simens Allis Jackson,Mississippi

Missy Sippy

He said this is what happens when you make German cars in Mississippi.

I can tell you some True things (you might not believe) about Mercedes
Benz cars made in Germany and exported to America.
cuhulin

Old January 8th 11, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/7/2011 4:26 PM, wrote:
He said Diamonds are worthless.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Jackson,Mississippi Jewelry Stores

Well, not entirely worthless ... there is the cost of the carbon
(charcoal briquette, carbon dioxide, charred wood, etc.) and the power
to produce the diamond ... I think the article mentioned they could be
produced at the cost of about $5 USD a caret ... a BIG 10 caret diamond
would be $50 USD before manufacturing markup, shipping and dealer markup.

Regards,
JS
Old January 8th 11, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think Rolls Royce has a factory in Missy Sippy.Turbine blades/Ship
Propellars, sumpin or dee udder.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Rolls Royce Manufacturing in Mississippi

http://www.devilfinder.com
Defense Industry Daily Mississippi

General Electric has a new factory not far from doggy's couch, carbon
fiber blades for jet engines.
Ohhh, the Horrors! This is what happens when you make things in Missy
Sippy.Missy Sippy Made.
cuhulin