RadioBanter

-   -   Kombat; In Biz To Take Names, Numbers, and Kick Arse (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157843-kombat%3B-biz-take-names-numbers-kick-arse.html)

nurk_fred2000 January 9th 11 09:59 PM

Kombat; In Biz To Take Names, Numbers, and Kick Arse

Steve Kombat Kramer wrote...

"...and last week I just put up $100K in escrow to the Thai Govt for a
business license...Doing business here is a bitch..."

Looks like our Hero has a new venture, Kendrick Photography, its
obviously up and running...Where's the new studio "Ken" (lol)...What
did that biz license set you back this time...?...:o)

Cheesy Bob January 10th 11 12:40 AM

On Jan 10, 4:59*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Steve Kombat Kramer wrote...

"...and last week I just put up $100K in escrow to the Thai Govt for a
business license...Doing business here is a bitch..."

Looks like our Hero has a *new venture, Kendrick Photography, its
obviously up and running...Where's the new studio "Ken" (lol)...What
did that biz license set you back this time...?...:o)

Say Hey Stevie:

Change the name of the studio to Fruit of The Loom.

5555 Yee-Haw !!