RadioBanter

-   -   Prepare for your Obama internet ID ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/157924-re-prepare-your-obama-internet-id.html)

John Smith January 11th 11 10:10 PM

Prepare for your Obama internet ID !

On 1/10/2011 6:56 AM, Hatfield wrote:
Because the Obama administration has proposed internet ID's for
everyone (aren't we lucky), it is time to consider what you wish your
internet ID to be !

Being a Bruce Springsteen fan, I think I will be known as "Born in the
USA".
That is if it isn't already taken by some high ranking celebrity!

CBS news link:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_1...37-501465.html

Actually, if you are a business and making money, conducting business on
an instate level, some ID might be nice ...

If you are a financial consultant, for profit, an ID might be nice ...

But, if I read the first amendment correctly, and I am pretty sure I do:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of
speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to
assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

The common person using the net for personal use, exercising their right
to free speech, or involved in a religious discussion, or involved in a
political discussion, or publishing a e-newspaper/blog/etc., etc. THAT
WOULD BE ILLEGAL IF APPLIED!

Now, I am not saying that the government won't attempt more
criminally-treasonous and un-Constitutional actions against American
citizens ... I am saying that they will need to be held accountable,
along with the list of crimes they have already committed ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] January 12th 11 12:30 AM

Prepare for your Obama internet ID !

Lewis Luke, Beekeeper.Brianhill CV.(Cove) Florence,Mississippi

What? run that by me again,,,, Brianhill CV, Brian Hill?
Sunn Guitar Amp.

Hya Zumbrota,Minnesota.
cuhulin