RadioBanter

-   -   I get it. You are Bullys (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/158069-i-get-you-bullys.html)

joemomma January 16th 11 10:11 AM

I get it. You are Bullys

For a while I thought you were really posting things you believed. Now
that I've seen the truth, I figur that you are just cyber bullys.

Makes sense about the other posts you guys make to.

Dave Smith January 16th 11 04:06 PM

I get it. You are Bullys

On 16/01/2011 5:11 AM, joemomma wrote:
For a while I thought you were really posting things you believed. Now
that I've seen the truth, I figur that you are just cyber bullys.

Makes sense about the other posts you guys make to.

Boo hoo... was someone mean to you because you cross post whining rants?

Colonel K. January 16th 11 04:39 PM

I get it. You are Bullys

On 16/01/2011 10:11, joemomma wrote:
For a while I thought you were really posting things you believed. Now
that I've seen the truth, I figur that you are just cyber bullys.

Makes sense about the other posts you guys make to.

Are you a cyber punk ?