RadioBanter

-   -   Better-kewl video! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/158101-better-kewl-video.html)

John Smith January 17th 11 03:39 AM

Better-kewl video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns_hjONWZ88

9/11 an inside job. Public servants kill 3000+ victims. Ten years
later, the victims, their families, friends and all Americans are still
denied justice ... serial murder at its' finest.

Regards,
JS

John Smith January 17th 11 07:43 AM

Better-kewl video!

On 1/16/2011 11:14 PM, BDK wrote:

BWHAHAHAHA! A calendar is beyond your capabilities, along with a
clock/stopwatch.

Fan-tastical kooktardery.

You forgot any links/URLs to pertinent data, evidence or proof which
would grant you and credibility what-so-ever ... sad, so very, very sad ...

Regards,
JS

BDK[_7_] January 17th 11 10:54 AM

Better-kewl video!

In article ,
says...

On 1/16/2011 11:14 PM, BDK wrote:

BWHAHAHAHA! A calendar is beyond your capabilities, along with a
clock/stopwatch.

Fan-tastical kooktardery.

You forgot any links/URLs to pertinent data, evidence or proof which
would grant you and credibility what-so-ever ... sad, so very, very sad ...

Regards,
JS

No answer to the comment about you being calender challenged?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK[_7_] January 17th 11 02:31 PM

Better-kewl video!

In article ,
says...

On 1/17/2011 2:54 AM, BDK wrote:

No answer to the comment about you being calender challenged?

Never has there been any support for your insanity included in your
post. Please post some lab results, data, evidence or proof for your
insane babbling!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns_hjONWZ88

Watch the video idiot ... 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Regards,
JS

So when will you guys actually come up with proof of your claims. It's
been over 9 years...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK[_7_] January 17th 11 02:35 PM

Better-kewl video!

In article ,
says...

On 1/17/2011 2:54 AM, BDK wrote:

No answer to the comment about you being calender challenged?

OK, fool. Let me put it simply, so even you might be able to get a
grasp on all this.

Even if I were to take my stopwatch and calendar to the demolition
experts, the architects, the engineers, the professors, the
firefighters, the pilots, etc., etc. They would simply look at me and
say "so what." Then they would consider me to be as big a dope as you.

But, if you do have anything, data, evidence, proof? We are waiting,
post it here and give yourself some credibility.

Regards,
JS

LOL, I doubt the sane experts, the ones you don't see on your sacred
kookpages would just say "so what?". They would laugh at your claims the
towers collapsed too quickly for it not to be controlled demo. They
would laugh, most people would laugh, and even young kids, ones with
some interest in science would laugh at you too.

And of course, they would laugh at almost everything you kooks put on
the sacred troofer pages.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK[_7_] January 17th 11 02:36 PM

Better-kewl video!

In article ,
says...

On 1/17/2011 2:54 AM, BDK wrote:

No answer to the comment about you being calender challenged?

This is a good video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

The guy discusses their (NIST) claims, their disinformation, then goes
about doing experiments to prove it all to be BullChit!

Very kewl melting of steel in the latter half of the video ...

Now, you need something, anything, to support your wild, insane babbling ...

Regards,
JS

Everyone has seen it already, it's just another kookvid.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

John Smith January 18th 11 09:17 PM

Better-kewl video!

On 1/18/2011 1:13 PM, MNMikew wrote:

Appears to have been constructed by teenagers ...

I figured you had nothing. Funny seeing that the loose change dorks (your
gods) are pretty much teenagers.

http://www.blip.tv/file/982367/?skin...&file_type=flv

http://www.911truth.org/
http://www.pilotsfor911truth.org/
http://911scholars.org/
http://firefightersfor911truth.org/
http://www.ae911truth.org/
http://www.v911t.org/
http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html
http://www.911pressfortruth.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...lysupports.htm
http://theintelhub.com/2010/11/14/ge...rade-center-7/
http://www.lookingglassnews.org/view...p?storyid=7240
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns_hjONWZ88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns_hjONWZ88
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUdhd...eature=related
http://1m1f.com/video/nZ8FKbGtp-E/De...gon-Crash.html
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...port_Debunked/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/01...ission-report/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrZ14NRbT-s
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...8042993700360#

Now, where is some of your evidence and proof on your points?

Regards,
JS

MnMikew January 18th 11 09:24 PM

Better-kewl video!