RadioBanter

-   -   Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/158393-obama-birth-certificate-petition-ya-wanna-sign.html)

John Smith January 23rd 11 06:54 PM

Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

Regards,
JS

BDK[_7_] January 23rd 11 07:02 PM

Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign?

In article ,
says...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

Regards,
JS

BWHAHAHAHA! An insane petition on one of the best known kookpage?

Sorry, but no, I don't think so, but good luck with it!

It should be good for some laughs before it's all swept into the
straightjacketed wastebasket of Birthtardery.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

[email protected] January 23rd 11 08:06 PM

Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign?

On Jan 23, 2:02*pm, BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=81550

Regards,
JS

BWHAHAHAHA! An insane petition on one of the best known kookpage?

Sorry, but no, I don't think so, but good luck with it!

It should be good for some laughs before it's all swept into the
straightjacketed wastebasket of Birthtardery.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Tha's why Limbaugh is on the loose ! We have finally located his
straightjacket !

BDK[_7_] January 24th 11 11:10 AM

Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign?

In article ee87eadc-7fca-44ea-8dcc-e012c8ada082
@k42g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jan 23, 1:02*pm, BDK wrote:

BWHAHAHAHA! An insane petition on one of the best known kookpage?

Sorry, but no, I don't think so, but good luck with it!

It should be good for some laughs before it's all swept into the
straightjacketed wastebasket of Birthtardery.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Are you still in that trailer park in Idaho collecting and
masterbating to beasiality videos?

Idaho? Never even been there. That's the right winger's "paradise",
isn't it? As far as accusing me of messing with bestiality videos, well,
it is more original than the usual "gay" stuff you loons spew.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

[email protected] January 24th 11 02:13 PM

Obama birth certificate petition ... ya' wanna' sign?

I lived next door to Idaho (Montana) for six months in 1956.Don't feel
pregnant about it, I have never been to Idaho either,I sort of know a
guy from Idaho.He lives in Clinton,Missy Sippy, the City of Clinton is
about four miles West (Highway 80, also I-20, or you can go on the old
back road to the City of Clinton) of doggy's couch.Clinton (the City)
was named for a former Governor of New York.Most of Idaho is National
Forest areas, look in your Rand McNally.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Clinton,Mississippi
(Missy Sippy)
cuhulin, The Stooge

rod January 26th 11 04:56 AM

On Jan 24, 6:13*am, wrote:
I lived next door to Idaho (Montana) for six months in 1956.Don't feel
pregnant about it, I have never been to Idaho either,I sort of know a
guy from Idaho.He lives in Clinton,Missy Sippy, the City of Clinton is
about four miles West (Highway 80, also I-20, or you can go on the old
back road to the City of Clinton) of doggy's couch.Clinton (the City)
was named for a former Governor of New York.Most of Idaho is National
Forest areas, look in your Rand McNally.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Clinton,Mississippi
(Missy Sippy)
cuhulin, The Stooge *

***Hey CU, get ya them thar copy of Bo-Bo's birther cert-if-eye-cation
and let ol doggy take a big ol cow patti right on his face, let 'r dry
and hang 'r on the trailer wall above the boob tube...give ya sumpin'
to stare at...:-)

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
YeeeeeeeeHawwwwww