RadioBanter

-   -   Where's Larry ? : "The Cuhulin" He's Still There ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/159876-re-wheres-larry-cuhulin-hes-still-there.html)

[email protected] February 17th 11 06:30 AM

Where's Larry ? : "The Cuhulin" He's Still There !

Facebook and google are CIA Fronts
http://www.rense.com

Man, that is a weirrrrrrrd show on the IFC channel right now, Hard
Candy.MOFO is going to give me nightmares tonight.
cuhulin

dave February 17th 11 01:17 PM

On 02/16/2011 10:30 PM, wrote:
Facebook and google are CIA Fronts
http://www.rense.com

Man, that is a weirrrrrrrd show on the IFC channel right now, Hard
Candy.MOFO is going to give me nightmares tonight.
cuhulin

Well they were until everybody started blabbing...

dave February 17th 11 06:00 PM

Where's Larry ? : "The Cuhulin" He's Still There !

On 02/17/2011 07:52 AM, wrote:
But but, but AT&T SUCKS! is the only SUCKING! outfit which sells the
Motorola ATRIX.I saw it on that tee vee commercial.Maybe Verizon might
wind up selling Motorola ATRIX too.Paul Gallo and JT (Super Talk
Mississippi radio talk shows) push Comcast.A few months ago when my AT&T
SUCKS! land line service quit, I drove over to my brother in law's house
to use his phone to call AT&T SUCKS! to send somebody over here and fix
my land line service.I asked my brother in law (he is a retired Air
Force Colonel) if he has Comcast.He said, HELL NO!
cuhulin

Sprint works good for data