RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola Atrix? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/159907-re-motorola-atrix.html)

[email protected] February 18th 11 12:38 AM

Motorola Atrix?

Speaking of Apple, article at http://www.nationalenquirer.com

they say Steve Jobs has six weeks to live.
cuhulin

dxAce February 18th 11 12:41 AM

Motorola Atrix?

wrote:

Speaking of Apple, article at
http://www.nationalenquirer.com

they say Steve Jobs has six weeks to live.

Sell that Apple stock tomorrow?

[email protected] February 18th 11 01:18 AM

Motorola Atrix?

I lost everything I had in Bubblegum Futures many years ago.Since then,
I have stayed out of the Stock Market.It is all rigged anyway.
cuhulin

[email protected] February 18th 11 03:50 AM

Motorola Atrix?

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+ATRIX+ cost?

Yeah, metinks I will put off buying one for a year or two or three,
maybe never.
A real Good Touch Tablet (with an HDMI cable) and a HDTV set with HDMI
(whatever it is called) will work OK, for a while.

It onnnnnly hurrts, for a little while,,,,,, that's what they tell
meee,,,,,,, that's what they sayyyyyyy,,,,,,
cuhulin

dave February 18th 11 01:47 PM

Motorola Atrix?

On 02/17/2011 07:50 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+ATRIX+ cost?

Yeah, metinks I will put off buying one for a year or two or three,
maybe never.
A real Good Touch Tablet (with an HDMI cable) and a HDTV set with HDMI
(whatever it is called) will work OK, for a while.

It onnnnnly hurrts, for a little while,,,,,, that's what they tell
meee,,,,,,, that's what they sayyyyyyy,,,,,,
cuhulin

How about a 3G Netbook? Verizon is giving them away aren't they?

Do you have an HDTV? You can get a Roku standalone webstream device
for $60, and a Netflix account for $8 and watch old movies on demand.
Put an antenna on the roof for WLBT Channel 3. You'll need a DSL Elite
(3-6 Mbps) connection for about $35 a month and a $50 router. Oh, and a
TV antenna WLBT is now UHF so even a crummy bowtie on top of the
bookcase would probably work.

[email protected] February 19th 11 03:42 AM

Motorola Atrix?

On Feb 17, 8:18*pm, wrote:
I lost everything I had in Bubblegum Futures many years ago.Since then,
I have stayed out of the Stock Market.It is all rigged anyway.
cuhulin

Why didn't you go for Coca-Cola stock or something more serious ?

[email protected] February 19th 11 04:17 AM

Motorola Atrix?

Coca Cola was first bottled in Vicksburg,Missy Sippy.I should have
invested in Coca Cola.
Wayyyyy back in the olden days, there was a little bit of Cocaine in
those Coca Colas.Those old Coca Colas were suppose to be Good for you in
more ways than one.Vicksburg and Atlanta didn't fool around!
cuhulin