RadioBanter

-   -   Radio New Zealand - 9765 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/160117-re-radio-new-zealand-9765-a.html)

Burr[_2_] February 22nd 11 11:25 AM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

Got'em on 13660 @ 1125
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

"dxAce" wrote in message
Radio New Zealand, 9765, currently being heard well here at 0845.

Earthquake coverage.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce February 22nd 11 11:29 AM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

Burr wrote:

Got'em on 13660 @ 1125

When they switched over just prior to 1100 13660 was just a whisper here.

Enjoy.

Drifter February 22nd 11 12:01 PM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

On 2/22/2011 6:51 AM, Burr wrote:
Just good talk/interviews about the Quake

Burr. Great coverage from OZ. 9580 @ 12:00u.
Real shame, Christchurch is a beautiful city.

Drifter...

dave February 22nd 11 01:32 PM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

On 02/22/2011 04:01 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 2/22/2011 6:51 AM, Burr wrote:
Just good talk/interviews about the Quake

Burr. Great coverage from OZ. 9580 @ 12:00u.
Real shame, Christchurch is a beautiful city.

Drifter...

Not anymore. Too bad they built it smack dab on top of a shallow fault.

[email protected] February 23rd 11 09:01 AM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

On 2/22/2011 6:51 AM, Burr wrote:
Just good talk/interviews about the Quake

Burr. Great coverage from OZ. 9580 @ 12:00u.
Real shame, Christchurch is a beautiful city.

Drifter...

Not anymore. Too bad they built it smack dab on top of a shallow fault.

Pacific Ocean is the 'Ring of Fire' .

[email protected] February 24th 11 07:24 AM

Radio New Zealand - 9765

On 2/22/2011 6:51 AM, Burr wrote:
Just good talk/interviews about the Quake

Burr. Great coverage from OZ. 9580 @ 12:00u.
Real shame, Christchurch is a beautiful city.

Drifter...

Not anymore. Too bad they built it smack dab on top of a shallow fault..

Pacific Ocean is the 'Ring of Fire' .

I am 12 miles from the part of the San Andreas fault that has been
locked-up for 151 years. Needless to say, we have very little
unreinforced masonry construction around here.

Oakland is on a similar fault to the one in Christchurch. Bruce can tell
you.

Oh yea ...