RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/160151-re-ot-nawlins-mardi-gras.html)

[email protected] February 23rd 11 05:17 AM

(OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras

You know them thar famous Saks stores?
LQQKA here,,,
http://www.devilfinder.com
Saks Jackson,Mississippi

I pass right by that place (not once, but twice, goin and ahcomin) Saks
place/building everytime I head East of doggy's couch, Highway 80, or
over behind there, Lynch Street.It's over next to Metrocenter Mall, that
Mall is 275 foot steps from doggy's front yard, I once counted my foot
steps when I walked over thar ah few years ago.I rekon that thar Saks
place is about two blocks from doggy's couch.

I would have thought there are at least a few Dangerous Walmart mini
marts in crowded New York City, the home of the yellow taxi cabs.
cuhulin

[email protected] February 23rd 11 05:41 AM

(OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras

On Feb 23, 12:17*am, wrote:
You know them thar famous Saks stores?
LQQKA here,,,http://www.devilfinder.com
Saks Jackson,Mississippi

I pass right by that place (not once, but twice, goin and ahcomin) Saks
place/building everytime I head East of doggy's couch, Highway 80, or
over behind there, Lynch Street.It's over next to Metrocenter Mall, that
Mall is 275 foot steps from doggy's front yard, I once counted my foot
steps when I walked over thar ah few years ago.I rekon that thar Saks
place is about two blocks from doggy's couch.

I would have thought there are at least a few Dangerous Walmart mini
marts in crowded New York City, the home of the yellow taxi cabs.
cuhulin

Not a single Walmart in NYC . Not mini ,not micro , nada ! That yellow
is closer to orange lately , in my opinion .