RadioBanter

-   -   They can't carry the news around on a thumb drive (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/160984-re-they-cant-carry-news-around-thumb-drive.html)

[email protected] March 7th 11 01:18 AM

They can't carry the news around on a thumb drive

Those cell phones and those smart phones 'cook' your brain too.Of
course, I don't need to worry about that.
cuhulin

dave March 7th 11 01:33 AM

On 3/6/2011 5:18 PM, wrote:
Those cell phones and those smart phones 'cook' your brain too.Of
course, I don't need to worry about that.
cuhulin

The steel plate deflects the radiation?

[email protected] March 7th 11 02:17 AM

They can't carry the news around on a thumb drive

Doggy, you wants a smart phone?
///Hell NO!///

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...+your+own+Apps
cuhulin

[email protected] March 7th 11 06:05 AM

They can't carry the news around on a thumb drive

On Mar 6, 8:33*pm, dave wrote:
On 3/6/2011 5:18 PM, wrote: Those cell phones and those smart phones 'cook' your brain too.Of
course, I don't need to worry about that.
cuhulin

The steel plate deflects the radiation?

We prefer non-ferrous materials !

m II March 7th 11 04:39 PM

They can't carry the news around on a thumb drive