RadioBanter

-   -   What's up with V02 Number Station? Anyone else hear that? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/160989-whats-up-v02-number-station-anyone-else-hear.html)

MrRas March 7th 11 07:47 AM

What's up with V02 Number Station? Anyone else hear that?

I was listening to V02 aka 'cuban lady' number station just now, on 5885 khz and where it would have been the usual "finalé" call (or as some of you like to call them, "goodnight") it just went into some nasty electronic noise (kind of sounded like an old 56k modem) then went off air.

Did anyone else catch that!?

Strange!

dave March 7th 11 02:14 PM

On 03/06/2011 11:47 PM, MrRas wrote:
I was listening to V02 aka 'cuban lady' number station just now, on 5885
khz and where it would have been the usual "finalé" call (or as some of
you like to call them, "goodnight") it just went into some nasty
electronic noise (kind of sounded like an old 56k modem) then went off
air.

Did anyone else catch that!?

Strange!

Switching error at Langley. Nothing to see. Move along.

dxAce March 7th 11 02:15 PM

dave wrote:

On 03/06/2011 11:47 PM, MrRas wrote:
I was listening to V02 aka 'cuban lady' number station just now, on 5885
khz and where it would have been the usual "finalé" call (or as some of
you like to call them, "goodnight") it just went into some nasty
electronic noise (kind of sounded like an old 56k modem) then went off
air.

Did anyone else catch that!?

Strange!

Switching error at Langley. Nothing to see. Move along.

Move to CanaDuh, 'tard boy.

extra class March 7th 11 04:51 PM

What's up with V02 Number Station? Anyone else hear that?

Go ask the ****heads over at ENIGMA 2000