RadioBanter

-   -   Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161043-consumer-interest-hd-radio-approaching-zero-lmfao.html)

iBiquity Fraudsters March 8th 11 12:28 AM

Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

http://www.google.com/trends?q=hd+ra...ate=all&sort=0

This is ****ing hilarious - LMFAO!!!

Richard Evans[_2_] March 8th 11 12:44 AM

iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=hd+ra...ate=all&sort=0

This is ****ing hilarious - LMFAO!!!

So not doing quite as well as DAB the :-o

iBiquity Fraudsters March 8th 11 12:49 AM

Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 7, 7:44*pm, Richard Evans
wrote:
iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=hd+ra...ate=all&sort=0

This is ****ing hilarious - LMFAO!!!

So not doing quite as well as DAB the :-o

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...ate=all&sort=0

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.
The BBC used to check out my blog a lot, but they stopped a while
back. I bet half those clicks for "hd radio" are mine to make sure my
blog keeps sitting on Google's Homepage - LOL!

extra class March 8th 11 01:18 AM

Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

IBUZ is a failure. Turn it off.

[email protected] March 8th 11 01:23 AM

Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

Ain't God Good? ~ Jerry Clower.
cuhulin

Richard Evans[_2_] March 8th 11 02:08 AM

iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.
The BBC used to check out my blog a lot, but they stopped a while
back. I bet half those clicks for "hd radio" are mine to make sure my
blog keeps sitting on Google's Homepage - LOL!

Yes DAB is a big flop, and HD-Radio is even more of a flop, and yet a
certain SMS keeps singing about how successful it is. It amuses me that
somebody can describe something doing even worse than DAB as a great
success.

Richard E.

Richard Evans[_2_] March 8th 11 02:10 AM

iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...ate=all&sort=0

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.

Actually it's interesting that the queries about DAB receivers are far
lower than queries just about DAB. It would seem that people want to
know what DAB is, but don't want to buy it.

Richard E.

iBiquity Fraudsters March 8th 11 05:17 AM

Consumer interest in HD Radio approaching ZERO - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 7, 9:10*pm, Richard Evans
wrote:
iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...table+dab+radi....

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.

Actually it's interesting that the queries about DAB receivers are far
lower than queries just about DAB. It would seem that people want to
know what DAB is, but don't want to buy it.

Richard E.

This puts digital radio in perspective:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...ate=all&sort=0

iBiquity Fraudsters March 8th 11 05:25 AM

wrote:
iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...table+dab+radi....

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.

Actually it's interesting that the queries about DAB receivers are far
lower than queries just about DAB. It would seem that people want to
know what DAB is, but don't want to buy it.

Richard E.

I think that allowing the UK to name its streaming "HD radio" (notice
not "HD Radio") was as ploy to influence such tools as Google Trends.

iBiquity Fraudsters March 8th 11 05:26 AM

wrote:
iBiquity Fraudsters wrote:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=dab%2...table+dab+radi....

Not surprisingly, they are both a flop - the graphs are very similar.

Actually it's interesting that the queries about DAB receivers are far
lower than queries just about DAB. It would seem that people want to
know what DAB is, but don't want to buy it.

Richard E.

Notice that SMS has not commented on this thread - he killfiles anyone
who is a threat to him.