RadioBanter

-   -   NHK News : Explosion Heard at Quake-Hit Reactor + BBC-WS + VOA (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161355-nhk-news-explosion-heard-quake-hit-reactor-bbc-ws-voa.html)

RHF March 12th 11 11:57 AM

NHK News : Explosion Heard at Quake-Hit Reactor + BBC-WS + VOA

On Mar 12, 3:04*am, "D@LS" / wrote:
Japanese NUKE plant explodes.
Turn on the Radio or tv.
ASUS is incapable of supporting there products - BEWARE of these people.

RHF March 14th 11 11:43 AM

38 'Strong' Earthquakes with Magnitude 6 or Larger in Japan

On Mar 12, 4:57*am, RHF wrote:
On Mar 12, 3:04*am, "D@LS" / wrote: Japanese NUKE plant explodes.
Turn on the Radio or tv.
ASUS is incapable of supporting there products - BEWARE of these people..

*.
NHK News : Explosion Heard at Quake-Hit Reactorhttp://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/12_50.htmlhttp://www3.nhk.or.jp/daily/english/12_54.html
*.
BBC-WS : Huge Blast at Japan Nuclear Planthttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12720219
*.
VOA News : Japan Trying to Contain Potential
Nuclear Crisis Following Massive Earthquakehttp://www.voanews.com/english/news/Japan-Trying-to-Contain-Potential...
*.
Explosion at Japan Nuke Plant
as the Disaster Toll Rises . . .http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/as_japan_earthquake
*.
*.

~38 Strong Earthquakes with Magnitude 6 or Larger in Japan

USGS : Latest Earthquakes in the World - Past 7 Days
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquak...quakes_all.php

Note : Hundreds of 4.5+ Earthquakes in Japan
both Before and After "The Big One" ~ RHF

dave March 14th 11 12:38 PM

Roy H Dipshit proudly states the obvious

On Mar 12, 3:04 am, / wrote: Japanese NUKE plant explodes.

.
[...]

Every Tsunami makes my hillside property more appealing. I can't wait to
see all those assholes in Santa Monica trying to outrun a ****ing tidal
wave.

dave March 14th 11 10:11 PM

Roy H Dipshit proudly states the obvious

On 3/14/2011 7:23 AM, wrote:
I am sure there are a lot of nice people in Santa Monica, why do pick on
them like that?
cuhulin

Those are the ones whose drowning deaths I will mourn. Name 3.

bpnjensen March 14th 11 10:16 PM

On Mar 14, 3:11*pm, dave wrote:
On 3/14/2011 7:23 AM, wrote: I am sure there are a lot of nice people in Santa Monica, why do pick on
them like that?
cuhulin

Those are the ones whose drowning deaths I will mourn. Name 3.

Isn't there a rollercoaster there? I hope it doesn't get wrecked!

bpnjensen March 14th 11 10:21 PM

On Mar 12, 4:57*am, RHF wrote:
[...]

Repeat link here - good information on Japanese nukes...

http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...r-power-plants

Burr[_2_] March 15th 11 12:39 AM

NHK News : Explosion Heard at Quake-Hit Reactor + BBC-WS + VOA

Live news in English:

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/index.html
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

dave March 15th 11 01:04 PM

Roy H Dipshit proudly states the obvious

On 03/15/2011 01:08 AM, wrote:

Mount Unzen (a dormant volcano) has created something MUCH bigger in
the past .

Yellowstone WY is a dormant volcano that spewed rocks halfway to Saint
Louis.

[email protected] March 16th 11 08:15 AM

Roy H Dipshit proudly states the obvious

On Mar 15, 11:13*am, wrote:
Boosh administration once said to tape plastic over your windows and
doors.

Yeah, that will fix it!
cuhulin

But ...uhm, wasn't it another Presi-Dent that claimed to ' smoke but
didn't inhale ' ? Of course , it can't be Boosh . He is NOT that
sophisticated .

[email protected] March 16th 11 05:21 PM

Roy H Dipshit proudly states the obvious

All that nuke stuff (water leak at Toronto plant,
http://www.drudgereport.com
http://www.rense.com
and crap and the Born in Kenya! USURPER! MOFO! POS! is 'Flying down to
Rio'.Party Time, gonna take in the sights!
cuhulin