RadioBanter

-   -   DAB Radio Sales: the UK stole Bob Struble's momentum - LMFAO!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161365-re-dab-radio-sales-uk-stole-bob-strubles-momentum-lmfao.html)

Richard Evans[_2_] March 12th 11 06:48 PM

DAB Radio Sales: the UK stole Bob Struble's momentum - LMFAO!!!

SMSbuster wrote:

Struble: “Building momentum”? “Transformation”? “Fantastic year”?
“Increased momentum”? “Forward momentum”?

Laughing... laughing... LMFAO!!!

So he seems to be copying some the spin from the Europeans.

Well DAB is failing here in the UK, and is doing far worse in other
European countries, and I can't see any sign of HD-Radio doing any
better over there in the US.

Richard E.

SMSbuster March 12th 11 09:44 PM

DAB Radio Sales: the UK stole Bob Struble's momentum - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 12, 1:48*pm, Richard Evans
wrote:
SMSbuster wrote:
Struble: Building momentum ? Transformation ? Fantastic year ?
Increased momentum ? Forward momentum ?

Laughing... laughing... LMFAO!!!

So he seems to be copying some the spin from the Europeans.

Well DAB is failing here in the UK, and is doing far worse in other
European countries, and I can't see any sign of HD-Radio doing any
better over there in the US.

Richard E.

What's so amusing is that Struble used to say "strong momentum", but
changed it to "strong forwared movement", after a poster on Radio-
Info's HD Radio Board pointed out that momentum doesn't necessarily
imply fmovement.

[email protected] March 13th 11 06:42 AM

DAB Radio Sales: the UK stole Bob Struble's momentum - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 12, 9:32*pm, wrote:
I never believe anything unless I see it myself.I have never seen any
UFOs yet.
NEVER TRUST NOBODY!
cuhulin

Never trust an Alien . Like BHO ...