RadioBanter

-   -   Which Is Better ? -or- Building a Better Radio Shack with a Few... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161408-re-better-building-better-radio-shack-few.html)

dave March 13th 11 12:33 PM

Which Is Better ? -or- Building a Better Radio Shack with a Few...

On 03/12/2011 08:22 PM, wrote:
I am thinking I might build me a 16 feet by 20 or 24 feet size shed in
my back yard, so I can put my 1948 Willys Jeep in there and work on
it.It is complely all worn out with at least two burnt valves, it was
like that when I bought it, I only paid $300.00 for it.

Old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi! he said he knows all about
chainsaws (that B HO Butt Kisser! BROKE my chainsaw) but he couldn't
find that oil drain plug on his pawn shop lawn mower,,, he thinks that
was water coming out of my water faucet and garden hose, going into my
lawn mower's (I Know how to find a lawn mower oil drain plug, that MOFO
don't know Sheet!) gas tank.I had that garden hose 'rigged up'.Two
garden hoses.
cuhulin

Is it worn out or does it need 2 valves? You should put a Pinto motor in
it and be done with it.