RadioBanter

-   -   Japanese NUKE plant explodes (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161482-re-japanese-nuke-plant-explodes.html)

dave March 14th 11 10:17 PM

Japanese NUKE plant explodes

On 3/14/2011 7:44 AM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
PCs are one of the few things on which I ever consider an extended
warranty from a place like Best Buy. If you ain't a PC geek and you
don't get one, you're taking a real crap shoot.

Or find a local teenager.

Geoff.

This is why I like Linux. You can ask plain questions on search and get
free answers. To get the same answers on Windows you have to pay
someone, or register for a secret code, or like that. The Linux
community gives me hope.