RadioBanter

-   -   Win 7 Service Pack 1 Blue Screen of Death (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161483-re-win-7-service-pack-1-blue-screen-death.html)

dave March 14th 11 10:20 PM

Win 7 Service Pack 1 Blue Screen of Death

On 3/14/2011 8:26 AM, wrote:
I betcha there are a LOT of screwed up 'smart phones' out there.I am
Glad, I Say I am GLAD, I toted my ATRIX stuff back (BACK) to that AT&T
retail store (map app that store with your 'smart phone' map app) just
across Highway 80 (it's about 275 of my foot steps South of doggy's
couch, about two tenths of a mile.I am not crazy enough to walk over
there though, some MOFO would probally run me down) and I got my money
BACK.
cuhulin

I have a Lucky Goldstar message phone. It has a pull-out keyboard. It
was free with a 2 year agreement. I can make phone calls, email and
text. $15 data plan.