RadioBanter

-   -   Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke "Stuff" -or- The Relative... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161736-re-your-choice-real-bad-nasty-nuke-stuff-relative.html)

dave March 18th 11 11:21 AM

Your Choice : The Real Bad Nasty Nuke "Stuff" -or- The Relative...

On 03/17/2011 12:30 PM, wrote:
Old country from Edwards,Mississippi! he once told me he knows ALL about
Chainsaws!, (He BROKE my old Remington Chainsaw!) Show me where that
lawn mower Oil Drain Plug is!!! he is sitting in a plastic chair on that
little concrete porch (I reckon that little concrete porch is about five
feet square) over there with a Fly Swatter.

Does the Remington chainsaw start without warning?