RadioBanter

-   -   What in The Hell (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/161964-what-hell.html)

Burr[_2_] March 21st 11 03:01 AM

What in The Hell

Are we doing in Libya?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

Those people are so interbred they will follow anyone. Same with Egypt.
I lived there for years, I know what I'm talking about.

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

[email protected] March 21st 11 03:33 AM

What in The Hell

We have NO business being in Libya, NO business at all!
It seems nowadays that every so-called 'prez' (Born in Kenya! USURPER!
POS! B HO! is NOT! the President of America.America does NOT! have a
President, or a VP either) has to get a 'War' started somewhere/anywhere
in the World.It is Wars Forever/Forever Wars. cuhulin
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus[_2_] March 21st 11 03:57 AM

What in The Hell

On 3/20/11 22:01 , Burr wrote:
Are we doing in Libya?

We are learning to fear the weak man with something to prove.

[email protected] March 21st 11 04:06 AM

What in The Hell

On Mar 20, 11:57*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 3/20/11 22:01 , Burr wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

* *We are learning to fear the weak man with something to prove.

M Gadoo-fi is not a Typical head of state .

[email protected] March 21st 11 04:10 AM

What in The Hell

Burr is Right.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+About+Libya

Rangel is calling for the Draft.It was Rangel and another democrap
(Hollingsworth, from South Carolina, I think, that drew up that Draft
Bill.
cuhulin

D. Peter Maus[_2_] March 21st 11 10:17 AM

What in The Hell

On 3/20/11 23:06 , wrote:
On Mar 20, 11:57 pm, "D. Peter wrote:
On 3/20/11 22:01 , Burr wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

We are learning to fear the weak man with something to prove.

M Gadoo-fi is not a Typical head of state .

I was not referring to Ghadafi.

D@LS March 21st 11 10:27 AM

What in The Hell

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 11:01:13 +0800, "Burr" wrote:

Are we doing in Libya?

I hope we are trying to KILL a mass murderer. Any excuse should do!

D@LS March 21st 11 10:31 AM

What in The Hell

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 23:10:23 -0500, wrote:

Burr is Right.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...es+About+Libya

Rangel is calling for the Draft.It was Rangel and another democrap
(Hollingsworth, from South Carolina, I think, that drew up that Draft
Bill.
cuhulin

Any means necessary.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] March 21st 11 11:20 AM

What in The Hell

On 3/20/2011 11:01 PM, Burr wrote:

[What] are we doing in Libya?

The same thing we have been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost the
last ten years?

Whay business is it of our what they do?

None at all. (although some posters here think we -should- be the
policemen of the world).

Unfortunately, the lies are already starting to come hot and heavy.

Reported on CNN: "government says Ghadaffi is not a target".

Reported on CNN (two short hours later): "Ghadaffi's compound has been
bombed".

News show host asked their retired general, their military consultant,
if this was war. He said "No".

Ummm, General, if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

126 Tomahawk missiles launched -- at a cost of about a million bucks
each. Like we the country have a lot of spare money available.

Eisenhower was right..."Beware of the Military-Industrial complex.", no
matter what party is in power.

dxAce March 21st 11 11:24 AM

What in The Hell

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Can we officially say that this one belongs to Clown 'Tard Boy Barry, or must
we continue with the fallacy that it's all Bush's fault?