RadioBanter

-   -   Harker Research: HD Radio headed for oblivion - LMFAO!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162455-re-harker-research-hd-radio-headed-oblivion-lmfao.html)

[email protected] March 27th 11 03:55 AM

Harker Research: HD Radio headed for oblivion - LMFAO!!!

On Mar 26, 6:43*pm, wrote:
In the early years of Automobiles, some gas engines Were fitted on to
Wagons.
Yes they were.

Auto,,,,, Auto,,,,, lemme see,,,,,,,, Auto,,,
cuhulin

Actually -- the very early self-propelled wagons were powered by
steam . Seriously . Some later designs included quite a number of
electric motors . Just in the early days . And that's the way it was .

[email protected] March 27th 11 04:24 AM

Harker Research: HD Radio headed for oblivion - LMFAO!!!

Back around 1862, a guy in France built a three wheels steam powered
vehicle.It bumped up against the wall of a house, or a building,
whatever.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...to+Automobiles

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...Doo+Dah+Parade
cuhulin, Zippity Doo Dah

[email protected] March 27th 11 04:37 AM

Harker Research: HD Radio headed for oblivion - LMFAO!!!

I saw a video clip on WAPT 16 tee vee noos.Electric Unicycle
Invented.Not wayyyy too much unlike a Segway, it has one wheel and there
is no handle bar to hang on to.You stand on a little foot plate, one
little foot plate on each side of the wheel.
http://www.devilfinder.com it.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 27th 11 06:43 AM

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...History+Wagons....

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...Doo+Dah+Parade
cuhulin, Zippity Doo Dah

Nicholas-Joseph Cugnot , France,1769-70 . There were numerous
experiments in other countries around the same time and later on as
well .

dave March 27th 11 01:28 PM

Research: HD oblivion -

On 03/26/2011 08:24 PM, wrote:
Back around 1862, a guy in France built a three wheels steam powered
vehicle.It bumped up against the wall of a house, or a building,
whatever.

Back in 1863, a guy in France invents the BRAKE PEDAL!

[email protected] March 27th 11 02:47 PM

Research: HD oblivion -

WLBT and WAPT and WJTV TV stations aren't showing and saying anything
about the stormy weather in Jackson right now.I clicked on the online
weather map, the stormy weather should be outta Dodge pretty soon,, I
Hope So.Every year, I hear some kind of Thunder I have never heard the
likes of before.
cuhulin, I Hope no tornados show up!