RadioBanter

-   -   Sanity: the new American Dream (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/162843-re-sanity-new-american-dream.html)

[email protected] April 1st 11 04:13 AM

Sanity: the new American Dream

'Global Warming' Growing on Mt Shasta.Record 'Global Warming'
http://www.rense.com

Yeah, I remember those sody pops/softy drinkas,,,,, It Hasta Be Shasta!
cuhulin

dave April 1st 11 04:47 AM

Who Cares About Phytoplankton Soda Pop?

http://www.irishweatheronline.com/ne...on-record.html

[email protected] April 1st 11 04:59 AM

Who Cares About Phytoplankton Soda Pop?

Ice retreating to Mount Shasta.New England is getting some 'Global
Warming' too.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...Concrete+Pumps

A Contractor guy in Augusta,Georgia is sending his Putzmeister
conctrete/truck to Japan.

When You Care Enough To Give The Very Best.
Literally!, those trucks won't be coming back from Japan.They will be
too 'HOT',,, Literally!

We gots Casualties of War on the EDRA tee vee channel 540 DirecTV right
now.
cuhulin