RadioBanter

-   -   Lindsay StickyFingers. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164441-re-lindsay-stickyfingers.html)

[email protected] April 23rd 11 07:28 PM

Lindsay StickyFingers.

A guy went to visit an old guy who was laying on his deathbed.The old
guy told the other guy to leave that chair alone! He said, Why? nobody
is using that chair.The old guy said, I am waiting for Rigor Mortis to
set in!
cuhulin

John Smith[_6_] April 23rd 11 07:37 PM

Lindsay StickyFingers.

On 4/23/2011 11:28 AM, wrote:
A guy went to visit an old guy who was laying on his deathbed.The old
guy told the other guy to leave that chair alone! He said, Why? nobody
is using that chair.The old guy said, I am waiting for Rigor Mortis to
set in!
cuhulin

There was this old guy feeling under the weather. So, he consulted with
a doctor. After all the test, the doctor returned to the man, stating,
"The tests are inconclusive. Return here tomorrow at 11am for a shot of
potent antibiotics."

The man returned home to await the time of his appointment. Meanwhile,
three germs in the mans body, who were the cause of the mans' illness,
had heard the doctor. And, they spoke amongst themselves, the first
saying, "I will hide behind the heart, I think myself safe there."

The second spoke, saying, "I will hide behind the liver, surely I will
be safe there."

The third replied, "You are morons! I am taking the 10:10am outta' here!"

Regards,
JS