RadioBanter

-   -   The Revolving Door of Justice for Rich-Liberals andHollywood-S... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164543-re-revolving-door-justice-rich-liberals-andhollywood-s.html)

[email protected] April 25th 11 12:24 AM

The Revolving Door of Justice for Rich-Liberals andHollywood-S...

I saw it on 5:30 PM WJTV 12 (please tell me there is no such thing as
WJTV 12 in Jackson,Missy Sippy) tee vee noos.
Police Helicopter shot down.Those Punks better NOT try that in
Jackson,Missy Sippy.The Cops would be all over them like Stink on Sheet!
cuhulin

dave April 25th 11 01:52 AM

No Channel 3

http://www.fccinfo.com/CMDProFacLook...y+State+Search

[email protected] April 25th 11 02:30 AM

No Channel 3

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

TV Road is about a mile and a half South of doggy's couch.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 25th 11 02:58 AM

No Channel 3

Doggy, where does TV Road go?
///You know what Farmer Jim Neal's Feist Dog used to say on WJNT 1180 AM
Radio many years ago.TV Road doesn't go anywhere.It just lays right
there on the ground all the time! Now give me a cookie.WOOF!///
Alright doggy, you win.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 25th 11 03:20 AM

No Channel 3

Lindsay StickyFingers is 'Upset' and 'Angry'
http://www.AccessHollywood.com
http://omg.yahoo.com/news

She is Pizzed.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 25th 11 04:07 AM

No Channel 3

Heyyyyyyyy, I done clicked on one of the tee vee stations 'that doesn't
exist' in Jackson,Missy Sippy, WJTV 12 10:00 Pee Emm Noos, for a few
minutes.Then I will click back on a tee vee channel that Does
exist.Western channel 538 on DirecTV and watch the rest of Cheyenne
Autum.
cuhulin, at the Western Movies.My baby Loves the Western Mooooovies

[email protected] April 25th 11 05:59 AM

On Apr 24, 7:24*pm, wrote:
I saw it on 5:30 PM WJTV 12 (please tell me there is no such thing as
WJTV 12 in Jackson,Missy Sippy) tee vee noos.
Police Helicopter shot down.Those Punks better NOT try that in
Jackson,Missy Sippy.The Cops would be all over them like Stink on Sheet!
cuhulin

Yep,they went to ch. 52 temporarily during the transition in 2009 . At
present time they are supposedly back on ch.12 DTV .

John Smith[_6_] April 25th 11 08:26 PM

On 4/24/2011 4:24 PM, wrote:
I saw it on 5:30 PM WJTV 12 (please tell me there is no such thing as
WJTV 12 in Jackson,Missy Sippy) tee vee noos.
Police Helicopter shot down.Those Punks better NOT try that in
Jackson,Missy Sippy.The Cops would be all over them like Stink on Sheet!
cuhulin

Someone with any sense at all would snipe the helicopter at multiple,
remote locations ... point being, you have to wonder if these events
aren't staged by the police themselves as some reason to search or
arrest some political enemy ...

What fool is going to start shooting at a helicopter in a manner which
guarantees his arrest? Now, I see some pretty stupid people around, but
those that stupid are very rare and usually NOT allowed firearms!

Regards,
JS

dave April 25th 11 08:58 PM

No Channel 3

On 04/24/2011 06:30 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...on+Mississippi

TV Road is about a mile and a half South of doggy's couch.
cuhulin

WJTV is in Lake Raymond.

http://www.fccinfo.com/MapIt5.php?la...&Button=Map+It

[email protected] April 25th 11 09:43 PM

No Channel 3

I never heard of Lake Raymond before, if it does exist in Missy Sippy
and especially in or near Raymond,Missy Sippy I wants to know where it
is, ergo doggy's couch is only eight miles from Raymond,Missy Sippy.I
looked in my Rand McNally Road Atlas and I looked in my DeLorme
Mississippi Atlas & Gazetteer.I even looked on the Enterhernet.There is
a Raymond Lake Road in Raymond.I done told y'all before Commie FCC is
all EFFED UP and doesn't know Sheet!

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...in+Mississippy
cuhulin, Lakes R US