RadioBanter

-   -   Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164752-filtered-out-crazy-guy-folsom.html)

dave April 27th 11 01:42 PM

Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom

Gawd

extra class[_20_] April 27th 11 03:38 PM

Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom

The noise evangelical rednecks make

dave April 27th 11 04:07 PM

On 04/27/2011 07:38 AM, extra class wrote:
The noise evangelical rednecks make

It normally doesn't bother me, but I'm try to use a netbook, not the
best platform for scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling.

[email protected] April 27th 11 05:39 PM

Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom

I just now heard on a Super Talk Missy Sippy radio commercial, Tornado
Clearance Sale at the Cowboy Maloney Store in Clinton,Missy Sippy.

We had some very stormy 'weather' whup across Missy Sippy last night.Now
we are waitin on Round # 2.Tornado watch/warning till 7:00 PM this
evening.I aints ah goins enemawhars terday.
http://www.cowboymaloney.com
cuhulin

dave April 27th 11 10:11 PM

Should taxpayers rebuild Mississippi Valley?

On 4/27/2011 11:46 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:30 am, wrote:
On 04/27/2011 09:39 AM, wrote:

I just now heard on a Super Talk Missy Sippy radio commercial, Tornado
Clearance Sale at the Cowboy Maloney Store in Clinton,Missy Sippy.

We had some very stormy 'weather' whup across Missy Sippy last night.Now
we are waitin on Round # 2.Tornado watch/warning till 7:00 PM this
evening.I aints ah goins enemawhars terday.
http://www.cowboymaloney.com
cuhulin

Why do they keep rebuilding in tornado prone areas?

Literally, because it's the only land they own. Why do you live in an
earthquake prone area? Not everyone can pull up stakes and start over
again from scratch in a truly benign place (is there such a thing?).

I am mocking.

RHF April 28th 11 02:30 AM

Should US Taxpayers Rescue Bankrupt California ?

On Apr 27, 11:30 am, *wrote:
On 04/27/2011 09:39 AM, wrote:

I just now heard on a Super Talk Missy Sippy radio commercial, Tornado
Clearance Sale at the Cowboy Maloney Store in Clinton,Missy Sippy.

We had some very stormy 'weather' whup across Missy Sippy last night.Now
we are waitin on Round # 2.Tornado watch/warning till 7:00 PM this
evening.I aints ah goins enemawhars terday.
http://www.cowboymaloney.com
cuhulin

Why do they keep rebuilding in tornado prone areas?

Literally, because it's the only land they own. *Why do you live in an
earthquake prone area? *Not everyone can pull up stakes and start over
again from scratch in a truly benign place (is there such a thing?).

- I am mocking.

So You Are Now 'Mocking-Dave' !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5f_gbzo4Q0
-dave-stuck-in-the-middle-again-;;-}}-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHhX_L3o1T4
-for-those-who-remember-the-original-1963-hit-

[email protected] April 28th 11 03:20 AM

Should US Taxpayers Rescue Bankrupt California ?

America's Infrastructure is crumbling, falling apart.Should it be
rebuilt? Why?
I have insurance on my house.If a tornado damages my house, should I
have it rebuilt? How about my vehicles? Rebuilt water pumps,
alternators, starter motors? Food is Fuel for our Bodies, for
building/rebuilding our bodies, our skin is always dieing/flaking
off.Why bother eating food?
BAN All Rebuilding!
cuhulin

dave April 29th 11 02:59 AM

Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom

On 04/28/2011 02:22 PM, RHF wrote:
On Apr 27, 5:42 am, wrote:
Gawd

'Special-Dave' -wrt- Filtered Out The Crazy Guy From Folsom

? I Thought That You Were An Alumni of CMF Vacaville !
-noting-your-use-of acid-laced-medical-marijuana-

-wrt- "Gawd" : 'Special-Dave' You Are Not !
.
.

You are a moron. The last time I had some LSD was well into the last
century.

[email protected] April 29th 11 04:02 AM

Filtered out the crazy guy from Folsom

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Elenin+Nibiru+Planet+X+What's+Coming?

LSD? We are Doomed, I tell you, We Are DOOMED! Call Bruce Willis to the
Rescue! Superman said he is leaving America, don't call Superman.
cuhulin