RadioBanter

-   -   Is this, finally, the real deal? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164758-re-finally-real-deal.html)

bpnjensen April 27th 11 06:43 PM

Is this, finally, the real deal?

On Apr 27, 9:11*am, John Smith wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi...

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic.

BDK[_7_] April 27th 11 10:52 PM

Is this, finally, the real deal?

In article , says...

On 4/27/2011 10:43 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi...

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic.

Yep, the certification fraud which obama and others here were assisting
with was AN AUTHENTIC FRAUD.

You a liar and ready to accept improper proof. You, lame and insisting
other should pay attention to your worthless babblings ...

Some may have learned to dismiss you now, and in the future ... if they
hadn't already.

Regards,
JS

It's amazing how hard you birthtards are trying to save face.

It's not working, BTW.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Lamont Cranston[_8_] April 27th 11 10:52 PM

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi...

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic.

Yep, the certification fraud which obama and others here were assisting
with was AN AUTHENTIC FRAUD.

You need professional help -- quickly.

[email protected] April 27th 11 11:04 PM

Is this, finally, the real deal?

Belly Up to the Bar boys, just Kelp yourself.

Sometimes I wokes up with a ketch in my back/hip area and it hurts
too.Now, I don'ts gots no Ph.D enema back/hip therapy, I don't gots no
Ph.D in nuttin.Bit, I knows what works fer me.I gets my old Volley Ball
and I puts it behind my back/hip area, betwixt my back/hip and the
coosions on doggy's couch.It usually works OK furr me.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 27th 11 11:12 PM

Is this, finally, the real deal?

WAPT 16 TV News just now showed a Tuscaloosa,Alabama SkyCam Video.Big
tornado very near Tuscaloosa.
BIG BADDA BADDA BOOM BOOM!
cuhulin

RHF April 27th 11 11:48 PM

? Is Obama That Incompetent ! -wrt- "BO" Releases a New and ImprovedBirther Certificate V2.0

On Apr 27, 10:43*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:11*am, John Smith wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi...

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

- All this does is prove that everything that came before was
authentic.

NAH -Just The Latest In A Series of Internet Photo-Shopped
{Doctored-Up} Simulated "Obama" Hawaii Birth Certificates !

RHF April 27th 11 11:50 PM

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John *wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi....

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic..

Yep, the certification fraud which obama and others here were assisting
with was AN AUTHENTIC FRAUD.

You a liar and ready to accept improper proof. *You, lame and insisting
other should pay attention to your worthless babblings ...

Some may have learned to dismiss you now, and in the future ... if they
hadn't already.

Regards,
JS

You're a buffoon, "Smith" - thank God we have you for entertainment!

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...04c9f9b19e02bd

RHF April 28th 11 12:02 AM

The Cult of "The Obama" : Fool-Me-Once & Fool-Me-Twice -wrt- TheObama New and Improved 'Birther' Certificate V2.0

On Apr 27, 12:33*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 27, 12:02*pm, John Smith wrote:

On 4/27/2011 11:48 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

You're a buffoon, "Smith" - thank God we have you for entertainment!

Yes, now that a document which claims to be valid has now exposed you as
a moron and liar, you fall back on personal attacks ... why doesn't that
surprise me?

The certification you claimed unobtainable and as valid now stands as
the piece of garbage it was and is.

You would be funny, if not so sad and desperate ... a moron amongst
morons ...

Regards,
JS

Blah blah blabbity blab blab.

birther... Birther... BIRTHER ! ! !

bpnjensen April 28th 11 12:14 AM

Is this, finally, the real deal?

On Apr 27, 9:11 am, John wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi....

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

All this does is prove that everything that came before was authentic.

Yep, the certification fraud which obama and others here were assisting
with was AN AUTHENTIC FRAUD.

You need professional help -- quickly.

Too late - his brain is already on "deep fry" mode.

bpnjensen April 28th 11 12:15 AM

On Apr 27, 3:48*pm, RHF wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:43*am, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 27, 9:11*am, John Smith wrote:

http://www.infowars.com/obama-birth-...as-many-questi....

After all the lies, after all the deception, after all this time, could
we really have forced them to divvy up the real thing?

Regards,
JS

- All this does is prove that everything that came before was
authentic.

NAH -Just The Latest In A Series of Internet Photo-Shopped
{Doctored-Up} Simulated "Obama" Hawaii Birth Certificates !
*.
First Thing Out of Obama's Mouth Was
? I Did Know That They {?} Had Not Released It !http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ouse-releases-...
That Spells Total "Incompetence" On Obama's Part !
-and-being-out-of-touch-with-what-is-making-headlines-
=WHY=DIDN'T="BO"=DO=IT=BEFORE=?=
-'bo'-claims-i-did-not-know- -'bo'-claims-i-did-not-know-
*.
-wrt- "BO" Releases a New and Improved Birther* Certificatehttp://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certif...
Now Referred To As "Obama Birther Certificate V2.0"http://media.syracuse.com/news/photo/9520582-large.jpg
-versus- "Obama Birther Certificate V1.0"http://images.dailykos.com/images/user/3/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg
*.
* Document Shows to be Officially Printed on : 25 April 2011
-fresh-off-the-press- -fresh-off-the-press- -fresh-off-the-press-
*.
Oops... But... Hawaii State Records Official Swears :
No Obama Birth Certificate -wondering...-http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401#ixzz1K9sQXePJ
Obama -http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=254401
Plus most recently the New Governor of Hawaii [2011]
said that even He {The Gov} Could Not Find It !
-and-now-?-we-get-a-new-and-improved-birther-cert-!-
*.
-new-questions-questions-questions-questions-questions-
As I Wrote Before -here- What If... Prez "BO" {Obama}
Releases His Long Form Hawaiian Birth Certificate :
Which Then Leads To Many More Questions...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...588f2662d95481
-the-donald-says-un-seal-your-college-records-mister-president-
-what-cha-hiding-...- -what-cha-hiding...- -what-cha-hiding...-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
*.
The American Public Has a Rright-to-Know The-Whole-Truthhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
-un-seal-your-college-records- -what-cha-hiding-...-
*.
Jerome Corsi's Book About Obama Reveals Many
More Unanswered Questions Beyond the Birth
Certificate Issue...http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f1247d81f80510
*.
Oops That Brings Up More Questions . . .
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Where Is Obama's Parents Marriage License Registered ?
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Where Is Obama's Parents Divorce Papers Registered ?
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Where Is Obama-to-Soetaro Adoption Papers Registered ?
=The=Name=Change="To"=Question=
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Where Is Soetaro-Back-To-Obama Name Change
Papers Registered ?
=The=Name=Change="Back-To"=Question=
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Who's Name Is On The Obama {Soetaro?} College Records ?
=The=Adult=Legal=Name=Question=
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Did Obama {Soetaro?} Travel Using An Indonesian Passport ?
=The=Adult=Indonesian=Citizenship=Question=
-oops-questions-and-more-questions-never-ending-questions-
*.
Fact Check # 1 : Was the individual that we now call
'Barack Obama' : Once Legally "Barry Soetaro" ? [YEP]
-oops-another-inconvenient-truth- {yep again}
-a- YES "BO" {Obama} Was As A Minor Childhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34ba6fcb348c072b
*.
Fact Check # 2 : Was the individual that we now call
'Barack Obama' : Once Legally a Citizen of Indonesia ? [YEP]
-oops-another-inconvenient-truth- {yep again}
-a- YES "BO" {Obama} Was As A Minor Childhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/34ba6fcb348c072b
*.
Question... Did "BO" {Obama} as an Adult Travel using
the name 'Barry Soetaro' and Using an Indonesian Passport ?
-why-are-obama's-adult-records-sealed-?-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b599307219c910fc
*.
Question... Did "BO" {Obama} as an Adult Apply a/o GoTo
College using the name 'Barry Soetaro' and Claiming to be
a Foreign Student from Indonesian ?
-why-are-obama's-college-records-sealed-?-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b599307219c910fc
*.
OMG ! Yes Barack [H] Obama Was Legally 'Barry
Soetoro' and Was Legally a Citizen of Indonesiahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/08b9e51c003bd2a8
*.
One Must Honestly Still Ask... {With Reservations}
Just How Did Someone Once Know as 'Barry Soetaro'
and a Legal Citizen of Indonesia Get Elected to the
US Prez-A-Duntzcy Under the Name Barack Obama ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...bc60d4d7ba8df8
*.
*.
Prez-A-Duntz Obama 'Reconsidering' Second Term Run
in 2012 : Obama Has Been Out Trump'ed !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.....02c3007ce6a3a4
*.
OOPS ! : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 US States in 2012 -read-why-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b73a74c7b3d32061
*.
WHY : US President Obama May Not Be On-the-Ballot
in All 50 States in 2012 -read-how-http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5323d853d822b855
*.
*.
DANG ! --- ? Where's the Birth Certificate?:
"The Case That Barack Obama Is Not {No Way}
Eligible {Legally} To Be President"
the new tell-it-all book by Jerome Corsihttp://www.amazon.com/dp/1936488299/
Yeah - President Obama is Already Feeling The Heat
from Corsi's New Tell-It-All Bookhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio..shortwave/msg/b1f1247d81f80510
*.
*.

I see why Dave blocked you. You really are insane. Get help.