Old April 29th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default like not trusting sand

They say Missy Sippy is the obese State.(I don't believe that for one
minute) Today, Governor Haley Barbour said he won't sign that new
obesity bill because there already are several agencies set up for
helping obese people.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/30/2011 1:41 AM, Hils wrote:
John Smith wrote:
Welfare for getting fat? That is all you gotta do?

Krist, I am heading to the stores now for a couple gallon tubs of ice
cream and some candy bars!

The UK government is reassessing the 2.6 million people on sickness
payments, and the miraculous new cure-all is work. Chronic depression?
Back to work. Chronic fatigue? Back to work. Obese? Back to work.
Cancer? Work. There are already 2.5 million healthy people out of work,
and the trend is still upwards with more public and private sector
redundancies on the way.

A generation ago the government started putting relatively fit people
onto sickness payments so that they wouldn't appear in the unemployment
statistics. (The real figure is about 15%.) Now that bankers have taken
trlllions out fo the economy, the new government seems to think that 5
million people, many of whom haven't worked for many years, if at all,
can just go out and find work.

Pay fatties to stay at home or do rehab or whatever it is they do until
they're employable and there are jobs available. I'm not sure I want any
more 150kg bags of blubber wandering around in public or shudder
sitting next to me on the train. It's overcrowded enough here already.

WOW!

If you have that kind of employment there, I am telling Americans here
to apply for british citizenship. When decent paying jobs here are
advertised the lines stretch out for blocks!

Most business doing this once, won't advertise the jobs that way again.
Instead, hiring an employment agency to find their employees.

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I received an email today from that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond, in Bognor Regis,England.Bognor Regis is
about sixty - sixty five something miles South/Southwest of London.She
works for West Sussex County Council.If anybody knows about employment
in England, she certainly does.I haven't asked her about the current
employment status in England, and I see no reason to ask her about
that.I can sort of guess just about what she would say though, I doubt
if it would be very nice.I have known her since November 1999.
cuhulin

Old May 1st 11, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Screw that celebrity wedding, I didn't watch any of that Sheet.I suppose
you probally didn't either.I don't care anything at all about royalty.I
read somewhere a few days ago about 70 percent of Brits in UK don't give
a damn about that Sheet.

Yep, doggy and I dodged the bullet regarding the tornados.Thanks for
asking.The Old Guys are on the PBS channel.Clive Swift looks just like
Humpty Dumpty, not meaning any disrespect to Clive Swift.
cuhulin

Old May 1st 11, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/30/2011 10:52 AM, Hils wrote:
John Smith wrote:
If you have that kind of employment there, I am telling Americans here
to apply for british citizenship. When decent paying jobs here are
advertised the lines stretch out for blocks!

And if the government here reads that, they'll do the reverse!

Most business doing this once, won't advertise the jobs that way
again. Instead, hiring an employment agency to find their employees.

Agencies have sprung up here because they're not subject to the same
employment laws as employers who hire people directly. There have been
reports of some agencies which only take on Polish workers. That's
illegal, but no-one cares enough to do anything about it. The unions are
afraid of anything which might look "racist", even if it means British
workers being fired and replaced by immigrants on lower pay.

The folk who believe there's a conspiracy to create an unaccountable
global oligarchy supported by a new breed of helots divided and
subjugated by enforced multiculturalism may be onto something. Almost
everything the government does these days fits the pattern.

Most business men in this area use the temp agencies as a employment
pool. If a temp employee is seen to be seen as a desirable employee,
proper indications are given that temp employee to apply to the company
for full time employment ... if not, he/her is allowed to go on end of
contract and a new temp brought in ...

Regards,
JS

Old May 1st 11, 05:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi recovery fund set to help storm victims.

Smithville gets EF-5 rating.
http://www.clarionledger.com

That makes at least two EF-5 tornados that have hit Mississippi since
the 1950s.I remember the first one that hit Vicksburg in December 1953.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...rg+Mississippi
cuhulin

Old May 1st 11, 10:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 30, 10:52*am, Hils wrote:
John Smith wrote:
[...]

Reminds me of the Letters "NINA" in the USA that
was found in some 19th Century Employment ADZ.

Old May 1st 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

May (the month of May) is Notorious for Tornados.
http://www.standeyo.com

Then, in June, I think Hurricane season starts.Never a dull moment
around here.I live a 140 miles drive North of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
and Hurricane Katrina blew ten shingles off of my rooftop and blew three
trees down across my street.A 70 feet tall pecan tree that used to be in
my front yard, the trunk of that tree was dancing like a wild Indian on
Camp Kickapoo joy juice.I had that tree and another one just like it cut
down after Hurricane Katrina.For about three weeks right after Katrina
there were a lot of weird looking flying insects with two sets of wings
on them, they were flying around here.A lot of cars and trucks in
Jackson from Gulf Coast areas had those weird looking insects plastered
all over them.I reckon Katrina blew those insects to Jackson from
wherever.
cuhulin

Old May 2nd 11, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Famed homeless man Ted Williams makes Jackson appearance
http://www.clarionledger.com

The Man with the Golden Voice.
cuhulin

Please remove your heads from the sand [email protected] Shortwave 0 February 8th 09 10:49 PM
Why dont you two Sand Box Kids R.Scott Antenna 0 February 3rd 09 05:54 PM
How do You Drive a Grounding Rod in a Sand Box? Dave[_18_] Shortwave 40 July 19th 08 10:35 PM
Grounding in Sand Ed_G Antenna 22 March 3rd 08 09:54 AM
Showdown in the Sand. [email protected] Shortwave 11 April 6th 05 04:18 PM