RadioBanter

-   -   Don't you have to produce the body to collect the reward? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/165139-re-dont-you-have-produce-body-collect-reward.html)

[email protected] May 2nd 11 06:18 PM

Don't you have to produce the body to collect the reward?

Who's ever 'body' that was, Reallllllllllll Convenient to Dump it in the
Sea.Say what?
It's politics y'all, it's Crooked politics! Osama Bin Laden stuff dates
all the way back to the Klintoon years.Look at how long they Kept Osama
Bin Laden 'Going' for the SCARHEAD MOFO USURPER Squatting in our White
House.Even a Horse with Blinders on can See That.
Giddyap Horsey, we gots to find the Real Birth Certificate.
Giddy Up Go.We Just Went.
cuhulin