RadioBanter

-   -   The Greatest Radio Event of my life - Rapture on May 21, 2011! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/165809-re-greatest-radio-event-my-life-rapture-may-21-2011-a.html)

[email protected] May 12th 11 03:53 PM

The Greatest Radio Event of my life - Rapture on May 21, 2011!

Made up,,,, such as the birth certificate and the Bin Laden Hoax.
cuhulin

John Smith[_7_] May 15th 11 01:53 PM

The Greatest Radio Event of my life - Rapture on May 21, 2011!

On 5/15/2011 3:28 AM, firstname lastname wrote:
Take a look at this billboard by another group that directly
challenges Camping with a new perspective.
It's up right near Family Radio’s headquarters!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62779138@N08/5708063636

Kooky.

It seems, "Christians" have become little children who hide under the
bed and wait for father to come home and save their little worthless
arses from the big bad bogeyman ...

Obviously, if there is a God, he would be quite disgusted with them.

Regards,
JS