RadioBanter

-   -   International station for testing radio receptivity? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/165957-international-station-testing-radio-receptivity.html)

Mike S May 15th 11 12:12 AM

International station for testing radio receptivity?

Does anyone have a list of international stations I can try to find? I'd
like to see what other countries I can pick up, and I'm guessing there
are lists of s/w stations that are always on the air.

RHF May 15th 11 12:10 PM

On May 14, 4:12*pm, Mike S wrote:
Does anyone have a list of international stations I can try to find? I'd
like to see what other countries I can pick up, and I'm guessing there
are lists of s/w stations that are always on the air.

Mike S.,

The Time Date Stamp on your Post Indicates
the West Coast of the USA PST -800 / PDT -700

? So are you in the Western USA Time Zone ?

? What SW Radio Are Your Using ?

? What Antenna Are Your Using ?

Try some of these :

Shortwave Radio Station List -RadioShack-
http://support.radioshack.com/suppor...ns/swave-6.htm

John Smith[_7_] May 15th 11 01:48 PM

On 5/14/2011 4:12 PM, Mike S wrote:
Does anyone have a list of international stations I can try to find? I'd
like to see what other countries I can pick up, and I'm guessing there
are lists of s/w stations that are always on the air.

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

Regards,
JS

Burr[_2_] May 16th 11 10:54 AM

International station for testing radio receptivity?

Anything and everything you want to find!

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

--
Burr
From The Gardens