RadioBanter

-   -   Velvet revolution and Destruction of Corporate America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166104-re-velvet-revolution-destruction-corporate-america.html)

[email protected] May 17th 11 11:32 PM

Velvet revolution and Destruction of Corporate America

Those microwave weapons, such as the ones mounted on vehicles, they have
big screens on them.Nice Target Practice!

In Vietnam, areas the Vietcong didn't want Helicopters to land, they
used to stick some tree trunks in the ground.There are other ways too.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 18th 11 01:08 AM

I wouldn't advise shooting at the US Army

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,,,, That's what I said, or typed, one
fanger hunt n peck typing.

Florida, Penns Woods, New York, everywhere.Probally some Foreigners over
there too, to see the Great Missy Sippy River Flood.It might do it again
next year too, Sheet, who knows?) Vicksburg, (not to be confused with
Vicksburg,Michigan) Missy Sippy is on the MAP now.Like it or not.
cuhulin