RadioBanter

-   -   Velvet revolution and Destruction of Corporate America (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166107-re-velvet-revolution-destruction-corporate-america.html)

[email protected] May 18th 11 03:33 AM

Velvet revolution and Destruction of Corporate America

On May 17, 10:45*am, wrote:
Wouldn't a mirror reflect that microwave back on them? or something
else? 'reflective paint'?
cuhulin

If the mirror contains metal- it should . Otherwise,it may treat
mirror just as a piece of glass . I think .

[email protected] May 18th 11 03:54 AM

Velvet revolution and Destruction of Corporate America

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...ca te+mystery

Stolen Connecticut Social Security Card and Stolen Birth Certificate.
cuhulin

dave May 18th 11 01:09 PM

On 05/17/2011 07:33 PM, wrote:
On May 17, 10:45 am, wrote:
Wouldn't a mirror reflect that microwave back on them? or something
else? 'reflective paint'?
cuhulin

If the mirror contains metal- it should . Otherwise,it may treat
mirror just as a piece of glass . I think .

Anti-radar paint absorbs, it doesn't reflect.