RadioBanter

-   -   Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] on 17,560 kHz @ 2139 UTC (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166259-radio-habana-cuba-%5Brhc%5D-17-560-khz-%40-2139-utc.html)

RHF May 20th 11 02:21 AM

Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] on 17,560 kHz @ 2139 UTC

on 19 Mayo 2011

S-Meter : S1~S5 and SIO 434 with good audio
some major fades {being beamed to Europe}

[email protected] May 20th 11 02:34 AM

Radio Habana Cuba [RHC] on 17,560 kHz @ 2139 UTC

Motorola and E.F.Johnson emergency (sompin like dat) two way radios.The
politician (Blood Sucking Insect) dude who is pushing those E.F.Johnson
radios, it just so happens he has some kind of a connection with
E.F.Johnson radios.I don't know, nor do I even care, which is better,
Motorola or E.F.Johnson.If it was up to me, I would flip a coin.
cuhulin